For Sale original GReddy Front lip **With Pics**

rtbiscuit

i will have a Greddy Gracer Front lip for sale shortly. am posting this to see if anyone is interested. it was damaged but i am in the process of having it fixed by AFM Racing (who are responsible for the new BTCC bmw diesel race car)

if your not sure what it looks like here are 2 links for envy and greedy themselves

http://www.greddy.com/products/display/ ... ategory=61 (have to click on 350z front lip)

http://www.z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuse ... entCat=239

its a really nice front lip, brand new never been fitted perfectly smooth urethane lip. would be ready for priming and painting. will put up pics once its been repaired, but it should be good as new.

they are £275 direct from Greddy and about £260 from Envy am open to sensible offers please pm me.

to the side of the front grille, in two parts, but it was a clean break, no missing pieces etc. i think it will be re bonded and then carbon fibred behind to garentee the strength. then filled and sanded any imperfections.

i was going to do it my self, but felt that people would be more confident with the buy if it was done by professionals.

I have this front lip fitted to mine, and can vouch for the quality of the product, nice and smooth, as its urathene, its prety sturdy too - it will take some serious knocks to the bottom without cracking which is useful, as it is quite low on the sides near the wheels.

You will need to take care at speed humps, but thats the same with just about any front lip.

hdr2a.jpg

wales.jpg

just to let people know took it down to my very good Touring car bodyshop and they said fixing it was no problem. should be ready for thursday 02 april. it won't be primed but will be ready for painting. i won't get it primed as i'm sure people would prefer there bodyshop to do all the work.

if you don't have a good bodyshop near you i can get my place to do it for you. they are very good and won bodyshop of the year 2008. :lol: let me know if you want me to get you a quote and i can get it for you.

if you wanted painted and you get to me i'll even fit it for you free of charge, or you can collect in person and take it home and fit it yourself.

the item should be as good as new by thursday and a bargain for some one usual price for this item is around £270. PM me with an offer if your interested

• 2 weeks later...

Ok people got this back on friday from the body shop and they have done an excellent job, they said the fix is now stronger than the original bumper and there should be no issues with breaking. they did a 2 part plastic weld to join the 2 parts and then bonded and sealed the rear. the unit has retained its flexibility as i have been able to twist and bend it with easy.

P1000598.jpg

P1000599.jpg

P1000604.jpg

P1000600.jpg

P1000601.jpg

P1000602.jpg

P1000603.jpg

have put it on my car to give people an idea of looks, but the painted version would be better guide above. the marks you see on it are remants of parcel tape and glue which both come off really easy. you can see the repair and where its be sanded down. the bumper will need the usual sand and prep doing to it to smooth it out ready for painting, which any good bodyshop should do. this item is as good as new, and if any one wants piece of mind i will make sure the reciept for the repair from the bodyshop goes with it. but that should be an issue as it is an extremely good shop with an excellent reputation.