Nismo limited edition?!

Erol

hey guys! :thumbs:

my local nissan dealer rang me the other day with a stock update, they hav recieved an '05 350Z nismo limited edition' which he assures me is real. do u guys know anythin about this model? he says its really rare! he tells me that its one of only 100 ever built! ive searched the net for info but not been sucessful. its up for just over £27k.

its based on GT model and has:

Kuro black metalic paint B)

Nismo bodykit (side skirts, front lip, rear spats)

Nismo spoiler

Nismo alloy wheels

Nismo stainless steel exhaust

Nismo air intake

And im sure he said a Nismo chip

All claiming 300bhp! :teeth:

It is also badged 'Nismo' but that doesnt prove anythin. its a really nice car so i thought one of you guys mite be interested, if i had the cash it would be mine :p i will try 2 get sum pics posted. if you require any info then i can send you the direct number to the dealership.

does anyone hav any info?

is anyone interested?

cheers erol :dance:

Dont know about a Nismo limited edition, but the GT4 was available with the so called 300bhp engine, and 76 of them were yellow and, more relevantly, 100 were Kuro black. And, of course, you could order them with a spec that included Nismo bits and pieces.

Could it be an unsold GT4? Check the Z badges on the side and if they have bronze tinge to the outer rim it could well be (there was another GT4 on here recently which was 06 plated).

Kuro is flat black, not metalic.

The MY06 black is pearl/metalic however...

Sounds like it's either a standard GT with all possible Nismo parts added *possibly* taking the standard engine to 300hp, or its a revup engine GT4.

I'm fairly certain a 350Z was never released marketed as a 'nismo limited edition'.

could also be a GT or Jap import with the Nismo kit and the "infamous" Sports Resetting package from Nismo, including a Nismo ECU (been on Ebay from Midllehursts until yesterday) that claims 300hp.

http://freeplanets.jp/~FairladyZ/Z33SportsReSpec.html

translated (ish)

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... D%26sa%3DG

Ah, clear as mud! :lol: