ZED FEST 06 9-10 Sept Blidworth

For the MC boys

Not sure where we could park next to the pyramid, somewhere down yew st. perhaps wher i've indicated on the map. Although its a bit of a one way circuit around there so we'll end up going round twice.

Mike,

Isn't that where the Audi dealer ship is? I was just thinking of meeting there somewhere.... looks about the same place.

We could just ring each other when the first one there etc?

Max, if you want to come with us, then you can PM me and you can always drive down to the meeting place with me etc...... just let me know later in the week.

By the way chaps, is it a boys only meet or you bringing the other halves?? Just so that i know what we doing...... :D

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

audi place is on pine st but not sure if there is anywher to park there unless we wait on there drive

Ah ok, I've clicked now..... Yew st must be the one that goes around to the actual Pyramid does it??

We can go for there if you want. Who ever gets there first can just ring the others if its not clear where they are......

So you just turn right into Yew St as you go down towards the Audi garage but not that far yeah?

yeah but you'll have to come along from wood st due to the one way circuit. So you will pass the audi garage before you turn left onto yew st.

So to get into Yew St, you have to come down from m/way, go around Chestergate, St Johns onto Wood st and back up towards the m/way to turn left into Yew St??

Can't you just pull a slightly dodgy right straight as you come left off the motorway, or is there a barrier now?

:lol: no

You go down travis bow off the M60. Up king st w, along wood st.

Not for me I don't!

I come the otherway, i.e clockwise so just come straight off the M60 then down the slip so that Yew St will be on my right......

nah, nah na na nah! :p

I think I'll try and meet you at the B&Q in Chesterfield and follow along from there.

I'll need to confirm this next week once I see if one of my friend from Northampton wants to come. If he does then I can stay at his and then be at the B&Q on time. If not then I'll be coming from south west London which is about a 3 1/2 hour drive so I doubt I'll make it there for 9:30am

I'll confirm asap.

Hi peeps all systems are go for what will hopefully be the uk's largest meeting of Z's in one place.

Look forward to meeting you all. Any probs contact me at shop@zclub.net

Hanel you are making hard work of it going to Chesterfield. If using M1 leave at J27 turn R A608 go to A611 turn L (SP Mansfield) T/L at jn B6020 turn R follow through Blidworth towards Rainworth, venue on R. (10-15 mins from M1)

I have had a word with Big G and he assures me it will be fine next weekend!

Will call at His house again tomorrow just to remind him.

There is a big marquee just in case.

mighty Z - look forward to seeing you. A short visit is better than no visit at all.

On the cadge, If anyone would care to donate a raffle prize it would be appreciated. ThankZ

ffs I have no idea where this place is, a servce station would be easier maybe??

Problem is Val, that there isn't any around there...... thats why I picked the BIG BLUE PYRAMID right next to the motorway! :p

Why not meet up with Mike earlier and follow him?

ffs I have no idea where this place is, a servce station would be easier maybe??

Problem is Val, that there isn't any around there...... thats why I picked the BIG BLUE PYRAMID right next to the motorway! :p

we'll see. no idea of this blue pyramid, is it in egypt? :bleh:

we'll see. no idea of this blue pyramid, is it in egypt? :bleh:

even I know where the BLUE PYRAMID IS :p

For Val, Mike and myself...... I'm planning to go down the A6, then over the tops over the A623 & A619. Not bad roads once you get off the A6 and if we meeting early, then this won't be so bad. This brings us right to the B&Q for harrassing early morning DIY'ers! ;)

Yes, the best way to go. Go that way myself when going to see Mum

Hi guys, right its only a week away.....

So I've just take a quick look at the map. Looking at everyone's replies then it looks like this is the meeting arrangements.......

TheMinel - Meet M/C

Lomoto - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

Bluffy - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

M13KYF - Meet M/C

Jacko - Meet M/C

Hanel - See us there?

scoobylawGT4 - Meet Chesterfield B&Q??

Chesterfield - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

For Val, Mike and myself...... I'm planning to go down the A6, then over the tops over the A623 & A619. Not bad roads once you get off the A6 and if we meeting early, then this won't be so bad. This brings us right to the B&Q for harrassing early morning DIY'ers! ;)

I suggest meeting the Chesterfield posse at B&Q at 9am - 9:30am?

Which means for the m/c posse, that would be a hardcore start of about a 7:30 - 8am meet? Is that too early Mike/Val?

I'd suggest us meeting at the Co-op pyramid or something as meeting at the base of the A6 would be a pig.

Scoobylaw, are you ok meeting us all at the B&Q chesterfield? or you want us to try to find somewhere next to the M1? (I'm assuming we going to go straight over at J29 towards Mansfield? Unless Chris or someone knows somewhere we could meet you?

Hanel, I think you meant that you will see us there?

We should be there from 10.30am ish if everyone agrees to these timings?

What does y'all think? B)

Oh and are there anymore that want to come for the Sunday over to Zed fest? More than welcome!

Just shout up early so we can arrange where to meet etc..... :D

Just to recap on this page, ..... looks we are all go.....

Hanel if you want to PM your mobile if you need to, then by all means go for it. I'll reply with mine in case you want to know how we are getting on etc? :thumbs:

I thought Bob was coming to this with his GT4. His son was handing out leaflets at JAE.

Not seen him around for ages

Nope, me either....... I got the impression that he was involved with it somehow?

Try giving him a PM?