ZED FEST 06 9-10 Sept Blidworth

Hi guys, my apoligies for not been their i was stuck at work until just after 10am, and was 60miles away from my car!

Glad the weather was nice for you all, it certainly looks like you had a good day, :thumbs:

No probs Scooby. We were just wondering where you were.....

We waiting about 30 mins past the 9:30 deadline then we had to go anyway, so glad you didn't turn up late......

Was very funny again watching some peoples reactions to that many Zeds in convoy. Role on Wales! :thumbs:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a great day out,eight zs in total six from this club was probably the best group turnout,the run over from manchester in a group of four was fantastic perfect roads for the z,to those that thought about coming get your name down for the wales run you will not be disapointed, hope everybody got home safe and well, see you all soon.

max. :sun::sun::sun:

Really enjoyed the day out! :teeth:

The weather was fantastic (considering we are fast approaching mid september)

The event organised on the day were fun and helped everyone get around all the cars rather than hudling in their own respective groups.

Nice to meet up with people again, and meet some new faces too. The drive over and back from Chesterfield was fun too!

Well done the Z club for putting on a great day - hopefuly it will continue to grow year on year, it certainly has the pottential to do so. :thumbs:

Having 5 Z's on or around the driveway at home when people stopped off for a cuppa on the way back was quite funny too!. :lol:

Having 5 Z's on or around the driveway at home when people stopped off for a cuppa on the way back was quite funny too!. :lol:

Aye, some of your neighbours just up the road were having a right good chinwag at us while were lining up waiting to shoot off.....

I think they thought they were loosing the plot a little, especially considering that three were the same colour! ;)

thanks to all you guys for coming along to our show, sorry I didn't get to meet you all but hope you had a good time

It was a great sight when you all rolled in on Sunday morning, show stopping even, and that was to us lot that are use to seeing Zeds so god knows what you looked like out on the road!

Hope you will come along next year (you will have to try and beat that 300ZX lot at the games next year!!)

hope to see some of you in a couple of weeks at Japfest