ZED FEST 06 9-10 Sept Blidworth

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a PM back from Bob. Unfortunately he can't make it. He's got family up for the weekend.

Sends on his regards to all.

You should have told him its all his fault we are going, if it rains all weekend, and our car's get black...... then we are going to hold him responsible! :teeth:

dont have to work this weekend so i'am up for the run out,and with any luck i will have my new wheels on,five day forcast is good too.

max.

Excellent!..... so you meeting us at the Pyramid on the M60 at 7:30 - 8am?? I know be an early start for you, but hopefully worth it!

J12 of the M60.

Guys........... I cant make it in my car on Sunday :rant: will meet up as arranged at B&Q , got to pay Val for the plenum ,and drop the tonneau cover off for Mark..

I took my car in on Wednesday to the paintshop for the bumper to be sprayed along with the bonnet that has chips...told it will be ready for today (Friday ) the paint shop has just rung up to say it wont be ready untill next week..I'm gutted really wanted to go to this meet in my car..I cant bollock the guy's at the paint place to much as he is a friend, and he did offer me his Boxster to use over the weekend(but its a soft top which I detest :teeth: )

Anyway I'll catch up with you on Sunday dont know what vehicle I'll be in , but it wont be the Zed :rant:

Cheers Tim

Guys........... I cant make it in my car on Sunday :rant: will meet up as arranged at B&Q , got to pay Val for the plenum ,and drop the tonneau cover off for Mark..

I took my car in on Wednesday to the paintshop for the bumper to be sprayed along with the bonnet that has chips...told it will be ready for today (Friday ) the paint shop has just rung up to say it wont be ready untill next week..I'm gutted really wanted to go to this meet in my car..I cant bollock the guy's at the paint place to much as he is a friend, and he did offer me his Boxster to use over the weekend(but its a soft top which I detest :teeth: )

Anyway I'll catch up with you on Sunday dont know what vehicle I'll be in , but it wont be the Zed :rant:

Cheers Tim

Do you really have a zed?

What time are we meeting on Sunday at B&Q?

Chris, can you not be bothered to scroll back in this thread? :p

Hi guys, right its only a week away.....

So I've just take a quick look at the map. Looking at everyone's replies then it looks like this is the meeting arrangements.......

TheMinel - Meet M/C

Lomoto - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

Bluffy - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

M13KYF - Meet M/C

Jacko - Meet M/C

Hanel - See us there?

scoobylawGT4 - Meet Chesterfield B&Q??

Chesterfield - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

For Val, Mike and myself...... I'm planning to go down the A6, then over the tops over the A623 & A619. Not bad roads once you get off the A6 and if we meeting early, then this won't be so bad. This brings us right to the B&Q for harrassing early morning DIY'ers! ;)

I suggest meeting the Chesterfield posse at B&Q at 9am - 9:30am?

Which means for the m/c posse, that would be a hardcore start of about a 7:30 - 8am meet? Is that too early Mike/Val?

I'd suggest us meeting at the Co-op pyramid or something as meeting at the base of the A6 would be a pig.

Scoobylaw, are you ok meeting us all at the B&Q chesterfield? or you want us to try to find somewhere next to the M1? (I'm assuming we going to go straight over at J29 towards Mansfield? Unless Chris or someone knows somewhere we could meet you?

Hanel, I think you meant that you will see us there?

We should be there from 10.30am ish if everyone agrees to these timings?

What does y'all think? B)

Oh and are there anymore that want to come for the Sunday over to Zed fest? More than welcome!

Just shout up early so we can arrange where to meet etc..... :D

Just to recap on this page, ..... looks we are all go.....

Hanel if you want to PM your mobile if you need to, then by all means go for it. I'll reply with mine in case you want to know how we are getting on etc? :thumbs:

has someone got how to get to the Z fest from Chessie programmed in to the Navigator

Chris,

Are you going to have your Tom Tom with ya?

ZED-FEST 06 will be held on Saturday and Sunday 9th & 10th September at the JG Dog Sanctuary, Warsop Lane, (B6020) Blidworth, Mansfield Notts. NG21 0PG

Amended with Max and confirmed locations etc.......

:thumbs:

Hi guys, right its only a week away.....

So I've just take a quick look at the map. Looking at everyone's replies then it looks like this is the meeting arrangements.......

TheMinel - Meet M/C

M13KYF - Meet M/C

Jacko - Meet M/C

Max - Meet M/C

Lomoto - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

Bluffy - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

Hanel - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

scoobylawGT4 - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

Chesterfield - Meet Chesterfield B&Q

For Val, Mike and myself...... I'm planning to go down the A6, then over the tops over the A623 & A619. Not bad roads once you get off the A6 and if we meeting early, then this won't be so bad. This brings us right to the B&Q for harrassing early morning DIY'ers! ;)

I suggest meeting the Chesterfield posse at B&Q at 9am - 9:30am?

Which means for the m/c posse, that would be a hardcore start of about a 7:30 - 8am meet? Is that too early Mike/Val?

I'd suggest us meeting at the Co-op pyramid or something as meeting at the base of the A6 would be a pig.

Oh and are there anymore that want to come for the Sunday over to Zed fest? More than welcome!

Just shout up early so we can arrange where to meet etc..... :D