Silver UK GT - 53 plate - SOLD

ab20000

Not 100% decided yet but I might have to sell up soon as I'm just not getting the use out of the car I thought I would.

Gauging interest in the region of £10k - this seems reasonable in the current climate.

Very good condition

UK GT spec - completely standard

Black leather

40k miles

FNSH

Rays (one alloy very slightly curbed)

Two new front tyres (452s)

Taxed to November 2009

Pictures will follow when I'm back from holiday.

Thanks,

Thought it'd be worth mentioning that the car currently has a small knock on the back rear passanger quarter panel - this really is a minor knock, it was a car park scrape from an inept driver who didn't leave their details. It will be fully repaired before I sell it or I'd be happy to knock the repair cost off the price (if anybody wants a car to mod). Also it has a small scratch (looks like a key) on the rear drivers side, again the same as above applies. If the cost for these is too much however I will go through my insuarance and get them both sorted. Just want to be 100% down the line with everything that is wrong at the moment.

Happy to post pictures of both if anybody wants to see them.

Thanks,

Thought it'd be worth mentioning that the car currently has a small knock on the back rear passanger quarter panel - this really is a minor knock, it was a car park scrape from an inept driver who didn't leave their details. It will be fully repaired before I sell it or I'd be happy to knock the repair cost off the price (if anybody wants a car to mod). Also it has a small scratch (looks like a key) on the rear drivers side, again the same as above applies. If the cost for these is too much however I will go through my insuarance and get them both sorted. Just want to be 100% down the line with everything that is wrong at the moment.

Happy to post pictures of both if anybody wants to see them.

Thanks,

Defo post pictures of it mate :thumbs:

Probably best - I guess peoples interpretation of minor can be different, either way it'll be sorted before I sell or price adjusted from the £10k quoted. Back from holiday late on Saturday so I'll try to get some pics up on Sunday.

Thanks,

Tell me about it mate, it just serves no purpose at all. Was even more annoyed about the car park knock though as I only took it as the girlfriends run-around was in the garage for a few days, parked as far away from the shop as possible as well, just don't understand who would hit another car and drive off, at least it's not too bad I guess and should be easy enough to repair.

Fair comment - just thought if someone was after a car to mod or was in the trade/can get mates rates they may be able to get it done cheaper and save some cash, it's only surface damage so hopefully won't cost me too much.

I wouldn't buy it like that no but then I don't know anybody in the trade who can sort it out and am not looking for a car to mod which may need more body work done. If I was keeping the car I'd defo get it fixed but I just thought I'd offer in either state incase anybody wanted to save some cash - I'm not refussing to get it done at all I just thought I'd offer it at a cheaper price first before I get it done as this may suit some people. It's annoying because the rest of the car is spot-on - when I bought the car is was in so much better condition than the others I looked at and it's just some poor driver and a mindless idiot that have caused this damage.

Think I will get the damage repaired on this - want to get quotes before deciding whether to go through insurance. Does anybody know any good bodyshops in or around Hertfordshire? (Essex/Middlesex okay) Ideally I'd use one that is recomended to make sure they do a decent job. Anybody had similar repairs carried out and at what cost?

Thanks,

Matt

Sorry to hear that mate - that really does suck - it's just cash out of your pocket.

Think I'm going to have to get mine repaired to have the best chance of a sale.

Thanks,

Defo your best bet matey, shouldnt be too much for that, even someone like chipsaway or a local mobile car paint restorer might be able to help you, i know a good bloke down here in essex, can be sometimes expesinve, but does to a A* job :thumbs: