Fast and furious premiere march 19th London

sake-bito

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy's green FTO?

Yeah, had even more work done to it, looks B) , some very nice wheels ;):thumbs:

It only came back out the bodyshop a couple fo days before the premiere!!

Oh, and yes, she has 19" Finichi Firenze black wheels on it....looks awesome! ;)

Amy's green FTO?

Yeah, had even more work done to it, looks B) , some very nice wheels ;):thumbs:

It only came back out the bodyshop a couple fo days before the premiere!!

Oh, and yes, she has 19" Finichi Firenze black wheels on it....looks awesome! ;)

Yeah wheels looked spot on, and the car, very nice, one word GREEN :lol:

Sorry for the delay in responding people but relax the tickets weren't waster, I was there! Work was a little mental on Friday and then I went straight to my parents (that mothers day thing) for the weekend and had no internet access.

Firstly Stoo thanks muchly for the tickets it was a brilliant evening.

We arrived a little early and the red carpet was a little empty so we blagged our way back out again and round the croner where Shane Lynch was climbing out of 'his' car and then walked back down the red carpet again when Jordana Brewster B) Michelle Rodriguez and Paul Walker were signing autographs. The red carpet was also full of flag waving fitties, a couple of Zoo girls and (according to my girlfriends mum having viewed my pics) the twins from Big Brother. Apologies once again for the delayed update, pics to follow shortly, hopefully tonight.

Sorry for the delay in responding people but relax the tickets weren't waster, I was there! Work was a little mental on Friday and then I went straight to my parents (that mothers day thing) for the weekend and had no internet access.

Firstly Stoo thanks muchly for the tickets it was a brilliant evening.

We arrived a little early and the red carpet was a little empty so we blagged our way back out again and round the croner where Shane Lynch was climbing out of 'his' car and then walked back down the red carpet again when Jordana Brewster B) Michelle Rodriguez and Paul Walker were signing autographs. The red carpet was also full of flag waving fitties, a couple of Zoo girls and (according to my girlfriends mum having viewed my pics) the twins from Big Brother. Apologies once again for the delayed update, pics to follow shortly, hopefully tonight.

Looking forward to the pics bud :teeth:

Sorry that I didn't get the pic's up, something about a new look site got in the way last night!

Forgot to mention the film itself, I'd say it was probably on a par with the first one, definitely worth a watch in the cinema, some of the cgi isn't done as well as it could be but overall still a good watch. Saw Vin Diesel on Jonathan Ross on Friday, anyone else catch that? It was hilarious, to say he's not the sharpest tool in the shed would be a big understatement!

Sorry that I didn't get the pic's up, something about a new look site got in the way last night!

Forgot to mention the film itself, I'd say it was probably on a par with the first one, definitely worth a watch in the cinema, some of the cgi isn't done as well as it could be but overall still a good watch. Saw Vin Diesel on Jonathan Ross on Friday, anyone else catch that? It was hilarious, to say he's not the sharpest tool in the shed would be a big understatement!

Comes out april the 10th right, defo will give it a watch, sounds like ya had a great evening :teeth: