TAKATA HARNESS GEL PADS *BRAND NEW*!

jerry3167

:) Hi Guys,

I have a BRAND NEW, BOXED pair of TAKATA GEL HARNESS PADS for sale.

Ideal for those of you who have a Takata Harness and want some extra

comfort while strapped in.

As you may know Takata is regarded as "uber JDM styling" and makes your interior stand out!

http://www.takataracingproducts.com/

Normally retails around £80.

£65 DELIVERED.

Jerry :)

:surrender: WTF..How can you call Honda`s K20 masterpiece a silly engine??? In fact its one of the best naturally aspirated engines in the world..and thats FACT. ;)

Because you have to drive it a 8k rpm's to get anything from it......... very tiresome, very quickly...........great for 19 yr olds to impress his mates and 15 yr old girlfriends though......

Oh and its pig ugly :lol:

:surrender: WTF..How can you call Honda`s K20 masterpiece a silly engine??? In fact its one of the best naturally aspirated engines in the world..and thats FACT. ;)

Because you have to drive it a 8k rpm's to get anything from it......... very tiresome, very quickly...........great for 19 yr olds to impress his mates and 15 yr old girlfriends though......

Oh and its pig ugly :lol:

Fine Italian roasted coffee was actually expelled through my nose when I read that!

Funny as....! :lol::lol::lol:

;) After all, its not a bad car really :thumbs:

Its ok , apart from looking like a fwd barge with a stupid engine :wacko:

Hmm..Not bad really from a Car with a Stupid engine :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTn0XSg-x1k

After today i run a quicker time with a SR20DE engined almera than my 350Z and all the De had was exhaust and intake and cams. And thats an old school engine compaired to the K20!!!!

Don't matter what honda comes up with, nissan always comes up with better. V tech?? try thhe VZR almera engine!!!!! enough said!! (oh and i had a DC5 by the way) (oh and i've had plenty to drink! )

STOO

• 3 weeks later...