Just got myself a Z :D

Finally I have come to the dark side. :D :D

After selling MY GTR I have always wanted a Z but because I have 2 little ones I just didnt buy one. (I bought an RX7 :rant::angry: instead) well I had the rx for about a month and I just dont seem to like it a lot and my brother funny enough love it alot so I gave it to him. :scare::scare: since then I have also bought a new car for the misses, and as for me is in the search for a Z. after a long long look around I have found mine at a reasonbe price and very tidy. :D :D

so Now I am a prould owner of a Z :D :D which I have enjoy every mintute of it at the moment as it has ticked most of the boxes I wanted on a car.

will post some pic on there once I have given it a good clean. :D :D

Leon.

Thats great bud, if you need any cheap parts let us know

:lol::lol::lol:

I am alway here for some cheap parts. :D

The car is a import model but has all the optional extra except for the brembo's :scare::scare::scare::scare:

well in almost 2 week of owner ship I have added a few bits to it but is still on going :D :D

just fitted a HKS exhaust exhaust (it defo bring out the almighty V6 sound)

New Cold Air Induction Kit is on order.

Looking for a new set of wheels at the moment (any ideas??)

our CW style spoiler is being painted at the moment

our NI Style rear Spat is being painted at the moment

plus a few more bits and bobs being done at the moment. :D :D :D

Leon.

I know I know :D havent had much time recently as EP has been very busy, will be giving it a good clean i the weekend and hopefully take some nice pics.

The car is a Silver import with 74km on the clock and have just put in a chip to change it to MPH. apart from that nothing much has been done. :fishslap:

but I have just received my induction kit today, so hopefully I will be puting it on in the weekend and see how it does :D

Leon.