Leather seat cleaning, conditioning & protecting

R35LEE

Hi guys,

While I'm having my Rays painted I thought I would take the time to do some leather care with the seats. My car is really low mileage but with hide care they can look newer for a good time longer and it reduces the wear lines etc. :thumbs:

The pics below are from immediately after application. You rub it in to clean and then leave the excess to absorb in a warm room. I will be leaving the seats to absorb for approx 3 days then buff off excess with a soft cloth.

14032009280.jpg

14032009284.jpg

14032009285.jpg

All the cream will be absorbed into the perforations in the leather faster than anywhere else. I also find that a soft polishing cloth is the best thing to apply with and the use of brushes is not really needed unless you have seats that are really dirty.

I will post up the results as soon as they are ready. :thumbs:

Hi Stew,

I will find out price from my supplier mate. They have a huge stock and I have used this stuff for years. A Rolls Royce trimmer put me onto it and said it's by far the best stuff to use.

I have found it to be excellent. The only time i would use another product is if any leather correction / repair was needed. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...