HOW COOL'S THIS!!!

D4V3 GT4

Baptist has got those wheels, Volk Gt-C iirc very nice, especialy with different coloured spokes :)

PS I'm thinking of organising a manchester 350Z-UK.com cinema day when it's released! B)

PPS I have a couple of extra cinema A3 size posters for the film too

Ok OK it's chav-tastic but has to be seen nonetheless :teeth:

Guest prescience
Val the chavs can only dream of things like this, itf there were Novas in there then point taken!

......I did a bit of driftin in tescos the other day..completely by accident of course, nearly @*!# myself.

:scare:

Some of those trolleys are bl**dy difficult to control

Val the chavs can only dream of things like this, itf there were Novas in there then point taken!

......I did a bit of driftin in tescos the other day..completely by accident of course, nearly @*!# myself.

:scare:

Some of those trolleys are bl**dy difficult to control

:lol:

Mine are in a sorry state now, the paint has started to flake off the spokes, where they meet the inner piece of the wheel, and the lips are shagged. Not for salty winter use, im afraid.:wacko:

Lovely wheels though, got a summer set coming soon, might be common as muck in the US, but they just suit the car so well.

Haha, cheeky bugger, no, that does not make me chav! No bodykits on my car, although the underbonnet strobe light and neons is maybe a touch that way!!!

Im gonna get these repainted and use them in winter, they really havent taken 2 winters very well. Mind you, I went nuts with different wheel cleaners at one point, which im sure hasnt helped, no matter how safe they were supposed to be!