NISMO CAT BACK EXHAUST

Blacky

Sorry Jacko, that would have been me that was bidding against you at the end. :blush:

Sorry to drive the price up for you, didn't realise it was you. I would have liked it though. Be interested to see some pics when you have it.

Someone beat me to the decat pipes as well. :(

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Jacko, that would have been me that was bidding against you at the end. :blush:

Sorry to drive the price up for you, didn't realise it was you. I would have liked it though. Be interested to see some pics when you have it.

Someone beat me to the decat pipes as well. :(

Ah Nick, so it was you! :)

No probs, at the end of the day you wanted it as well. But I think between the pair of us, we defo drove the price up for him.... :D

Anyway, no probs, I'll take some pics and let you know how it works out.

I also know Val was bidding for the decats as well, so someone pipped you both.

Just waiting for it to arrive now and then can arrange fitment somewhere..... :thumbs:

A DC system eh Mark? Very nice indeed. :teeth:

After Evo raved about the sound I'm looking forward to hearing it. Let me know when it's on and we'll have to get together.

Aye definitely will Digsy.....I'm looking forward to hearing it too! :D

You going to come to JAE btw ? We can have a bit of a convoy down..... :thumbs:

Can't make JAE - my next get together may be the dent removal group buy! :dry:

Ah ok..... well we'll have to sort another northern day driveout then! Just need a location really......

Have to see if Max fancies providing a route for the Lakes? MAX!!? :D

astonal you have been done with shipping! $550 is outrageous imo!quote]

Hiya

Its a typo, it cost 510 (on a little less) But I agree its very pricey but I had to have it expidited as fast as possible as its being fitted this weekend as I drive to st tropez with 5 buddies on Tuesday for my birthday. Would have been a total waste of money if it arrived late. Have a look at the website below and you will see why I am upgrading the 350z where ever possible, the other cars are bloody awesome

www.theallenballrun.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

astonal you have been done with shipping! $550 is outrageous imo!quote]

Hiya

Its a typo, it cost 510 (on a little less) But I agree its very pricey but I had to have it expidited as fast as possible as its being fitted this weekend as I drive to st tropez with 5 buddies on Tuesday for my birthday. Would have been a total waste of money if it arrived late. Have a look at the website below and you will see why I am upgrading the 350z where ever possible, the other cars are bloody awesome

www.theallenballrun.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Jeez, there's gunna be some super unleaded guzzling there! .....

Have a sweepstake on who gets done by the french cops 1st! :teeth:

hahah - you got that right fella. The range rover is the worst apparently.. the dude has allocated 800 quid for gas there and back - OUCH

We have been warned that this years favourite for the french cops is waiting at tollgates and asking to see the time your car was stmped coming through the previous toll.... if your average speed works out as being 25km over the limit then a 2 week ban is slapped ON THE SPOT.

got the nismo cat back fitted on saturday along with rear headlamp films and I must say the car is transormed. The exhaust note sounded too clinical to me at first but once I drove it for myself I LOVED the sound. Its not too loud and cannot be heard when idleling (good news on the headache front) but when you put wieght on the loud pedal it really sings. its perfect! The car doesnt feel faster, but feels more alive, if that makes any sense. It puts a huge smile on me each time I floor it!