NISMO CAT BACK EXHAUST

Blacky

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The retail is $950 which I reckon is about £510

Discount will deoend on numbers the more we spend the more we save.

Once I have a rough idea I will get a price for shipping etc.

Just need to gauge interest I'm not asking anyone to commit at this stage.

Guest prescience

Fair enough to identify numbers only at this stage and edited my message above - common sense has prevailed.

B) for setting the ball rolling

I'm in (depending on final price).

Just one question. As I reverse into my yard, if there's gravel on the flags I can hear a scraping under the car which suggests I've only got a few mm clearance under there. Has anyone got any idea what the lowest point of the car may be? Could it be the exhaust and, if so, am I asking for problems in fitting an aftermarket one? :wacko:

Best price for 6 units = $890 PLUS shipping $295 plus taxes approx £120

that all comes to.

wait for it :bounce:

WAIT FOR IT :bounce:

£770

These prices will get cheaper the more we get ie: 10 plus units

Give me your thoughts.

OK I now have 8 interested parties from the other side

plus GT2 and DIGSY

come on guys these are gonna work out really cheap :yahoo:

if you do a search in the uk you'll be lucky to find one for less than

£1400 :scare:

come on every one its just like going to the supermarket ! (but you know that is going to be much more fun ! ) at that price its BUY ONE GET ONE FREE compared to uk prices i know ive had some quotes and been seaching the web.

I am interested in a Nismo exhaust.. However would I need to change anything else as well?

What difference would the hi flow cat make?

the exhaust is cat-back, and gives a very nice sound indeed. You don't NEED to change anything else if you don't want to, the hi flow cats will make it even louder and slightly raspy. Some people said Nismo+hi flow cats = too loud for them, I personally like it!

I am interested in a Nismo exhaust.. However would I need to change anything else as well?

the exhaust is cat-back, and gives a very nice sound indeed. You don't NEED to change anything else if you don't want to, the hi flow cats will make it even louder and slightly raspy. Some people said Nismo+hi flow cats = too loud for them, I personally like it!

Val ...I have a MillteK system fitted,its a bit quiet do you have same system on yours ? and also have you the decat pipes fitted as well??as this should make mine a bit raspier :thumbs:

Ok Blacky... I might be interested in one of these......(if the price ends up right)....

2 daft questions first..... :blush:

1) what does "cat back" actually mean? Is it that you are actually getting an exhaust system from the catalyst back to the pipe exits?

2) are these road legal or "off road use only" etc?

Val ...I have a MillteK system fitted,its a bit quiet do you have same system on yours ? and also have you the decat pipes fitted as well??as this should make mine a bit raspier :thumbs:

agree the Milltek on its own is deep, quiter compared to the Nismo, but not quieter than stock.

I've added Kinetix Hi-flow cats and now it sounds awesome :teeth:

agree the Milltek on its own is deep, quiter compared to the Nismo, but not quieter than stock.

I've added Kinetix Hi-flow cats and now it sounds awesome :teeth:

Lokks like thats the way to go for me then :thumbs: Where did you get your Kintix from??

I have been a bit busy this weekend so have'nt been around to post.

The only firm prices I have at the moment are as follows

If we order at least 6 units we will get them for $890.00

Shipping will be $295.00 per unit

Import duty and v.a.t. I estimate around £120.00

allowing an exchange rate of 1.8 $1185=£638 plus taxes £120

It all comes to £758.00

At the moment there are 12 people who have shown an interest.

However if we get 10 orders the prices will come down and shipping will also become cheaper but I am

working on 6 units at £758.00