Hi

I have been floating around the site for a couple of weeks, so I thought I should finally introduce myself.

Picked up my 06 GM Zed GT a couple of weeks ago. Completely thrilled to bits with it.:yahoo:

Not really had many cars before, last car was an MR2 roadster SMT and before that a 1.1 Saxo (which I still use for work), so quite a big step up to the Zed.

Hopefully a picture of my car is attached...

Intending changing the front and rear Nissan badges... and would like Nismo spoiler put on. Not really given much more thought to other mods.

[/img]

I have been floating around the site for a couple of weeks, so I thought I should finally introduce myself.

Picked up my 06 GM Zed GT a couple of weeks ago. Completely thrilled to bits with it.:yahoo:

Not really had many cars before, last car was an MR2 roadster SMT and before that a 1.1 Saxo (which I still use for work), so quite a big step up to the Zed.

Hopefully a picture of my car is attached...

Intending changing the front and rear Nissan badges... and would like Nismo spoiler put on. Not really given much more thought to other mods.

[/img]

Your first mod should be a stubby aerial!!! :p

WELCOME!!!! :thumbs:

Welcome aboard mate! I've been a Z owner since Feb, and I love it (apart from the paint - search the forum for Chips Away!).

In fact, I've been working in the US for a few weeks and have been pining - driving boat-like "septic tank" rentals is horrible.

Mind I'm back in the UK for a few days holiday, and I'm driving to the Nurburgring tomorrow in the Z, then back to Chicago next Tue.

Will be posting the pics - welcome to the club, d00d, you will love it (and if you like beating people off the line I have a tip - let them keep up with you for a bit, then burn them off in 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th - not many will keep up with you, and less will beat you!).

Have fun and take care!

Steve

hi pal i havn,t been here long myself but its great fun great folks with great cars i have to agree with the previous chap (ref getaway and gears) third gear is my personal favorite just wonderfull check out blackies post for a great deal on nismo exhaust if you fancie the nismo ROAR......." looks like the deal of the xxxxxxx century" p.s enjoy the zed there the best .

Hey Michael,

If you have a look in my gallary, there are some pics there of my Gunmetal Z with the clear reflectors on. A lovely mod, even if I say so myself... :D

Hope that helps.

How hard is it to change the reflectors? Heard its a pain in the arse.....

Hey Michael,

If you have a look in my gallary, there are some pics there of my Gunmetal Z with the clear reflectors on. A lovely mod, even if I say so myself... :D

Hope that helps.

How hard is it to change the reflectors? Heard its a pain in the arse.....

I got a Nissan garage to do mine while it was in for a service.

They come with instuctions, and it involves removing the front bumper.

Thats all I know im affraid.

Any garage should be able to sort it for you in half an hour I would have thought. Someone else might know more.

refl

Been thinking of down sizing :p

was also thinking of changing the front reflectors... probably the clear ones. Does anyone have a photo of a GM with these on?

B) clear relectors not available in uk as nissan supplied item for the 06 model, have asked dealern supplies was told clear does not complie to european regs, and won't be available, had several customers wanting them. have seen led illuminated ones for 06 on ebay usa, work out at about £80. B)