as requested, Bristol Italian Cars Show

AK350Z

Turned out "loads of pics" might not be as many as i thought :blush: sorry!

Anyway, found these from the show in 2005:

Star of the show, and the only time i've seen one in the flesh. Strangely i had seen it a couple of days previously in Weston-super-mare :wacko: The sound as it idled past in town was :wub:

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0667.jpg

Img_0670.jpg

My personal star of the show was this F1 inspired homebuild (not a kit!) fitted with the Alfa 1.7 16v boxer from the 33. Had taken 10 years to get to this point. Amazing!

Img_0677.jpg

IMG_0678.jpg

Dick Lovett had sent a 430 along. I belive this was just after launch, so another car i had only seen in magazines. B)

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0673.jpg

The lurrvely Merci:

IMG_0675.jpg

308 and a busy Corn Street.

IMG_0676.jpg

Oh, and my other favourite car ever, Ill Monstro! B)B)

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

that looks brilliant. At first the thought of making a home made F1 car sounded daft - but seeing that as a road legal motor, big respect. Can you imagine nipping down to the shops in it? Not sure a 1.7 engine from a 33 would give it the Go to match the Show!

that looks brilliant. At first the thought of making a home made F1 car sounded daft - but seeing that as a road legal motor, big respect. Can you imagine nipping down to the shops in it? Not sure a 1.7 engine from a 33 would give it the Go to match the Show!

I had a good craic with the fella that built it, he said it was under the half ton so that would give it a decent 250+bhp/ton with a breathed on engine.