GM - Gatwick Staff Car Park

Big Al 757

Pilots & 350Z`s, theres got to be something there? You would have to really look to find mine in Manchesters Staff Car park, I park it miles away from anything right at the back!

Nice to see another 757 driver here, better than those flimsy French :surrender: things some people fly!

Cheers.

Yup, FCA.

A mate of mine joined TCX last March on the Bus and has just gone onto the 330. Is now frozen on the 330 for one year doing long haul. Not that I would want to have to position around the Carribean and South America everytime I went to work!

Al, he doesnt have the initials CT does he? Yes, sometimes only 8 days home a month, not exactly a great home life to be honest.

Not Colours Jacko, just a baby FO about to get my ATPL, no more :) .

Cheers.

Al, first name Chris? Just looked him up on our intranet, 30 odd places below me on the seniority list the sod! Thats just the way it is with these things though & I dont think the missus would allow me that much time away from her anyway....cant be trusted!

Anyway, I`m off to Preveza where-ever that is?

Cheers.

Zedman,

As long as they help us with upgrade they can say what they want.

Unfortunately I only tend to fly scheduled (Virgin, United or BA) so not much good to me. But if they can fly at 600mph then they should be great at 155 in a 350z.

Steve

Can someone translate that lot please!!!!!