SUNDAY 19TH APRIL > BLUEWATER MEET!!! *POST MEET*!

jerry3167

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O and not mentioned it yet, but yes i did make it over a small speed bump :yahoo::lol:, get in there :p , and even made it to the top of the multi-story :yahoo: , the future is looking bright :lol:

Hoping this meet really kicks off and maybe can include some drives as well, look forward to hearing more, and if you ever need a hand Jerry, drop us a PM :thumbs:

O and not mentioned it yet, but yes i did make it over a small speed bump :yahoo::lol:, get in there :p , and even made it to the top of the multi-story :yahoo: , the future is looking bright :lol:

Hoping this meet really kicks off and maybe can include some drives as well, look forward to hearing more, and if you ever need a hand Jerry, drop us a PM :thumbs:

The Futures bright, the futures veilside :lol::lol:

Have rtbiscuit make you a vinyl that goes across the whole rear bumper saying

"Veils-AIIIIIIIII-de"

:lol::lol::lol:

coloured bolts im going with

We have a winner, Sarah was pointing out which bolts the coloured bolt kit replaces, so Mark was close enough :thumbs:

:yahoo: Its really nice to have the likes of real enthusiasts like Bullet Magnet and Mark(M350ZB) who are willing to chip in and go the extra mile! Looks like you guys are my next best friends when it comes to the Southern Meets for the club! :thumbs:

I plan to get the Meets Strategy in place, and plan these with proper precision, and by that I mean getting the venues to work with us instead of against.

Look at getting the advertising of the Meets to the right places, had a little chat with Nissan Croydon, and they are happy to spread awareness of the 350Z club and the Meets, so that would be a definite plus for us!

I am looking to arrange a Meets planner so all members know when the meets are, location and directions, so the whole attendance thing is simplified.

I think with the right input, the South can do as well as the North, if not, dare I say, better! :clap:

Jerry :thumbs:

good to catch up with some old and new faces on sunday :thumbs:

pity it turned out a nightmare for you madmarky :scare::scare::scare: really felt gutted for you

i do hope you get sorted out quickly and meet up soon ... :blackeye::crutches:

some great pics posted guys looking forward to the next one .