4 FCUK's sake

scoobylawGT4

Thanks guys.

Well to balance things out in my head i have just been out for a sporting :teeth: drive. So now i feel i can cope with the 3 points rather than the 24 points i could have just earned.

Just heard tonight about a mates mate who was travelling at 90mph on the same road as i was doing 47 on, he over took a car, lost control, went over a central ballard thing and ended up in someones front garden!!! his punishment: either go to court for "driving with out due care and attention" or :rant: do a driving course and have no convictions!

Theirs justice :thumbs:

Gawd that's a bit picky - bad luck mate.

By comparison I got caught doing around 85 in a 30 in my FTO... and got off with just a stiff talking-to! I couldnt believe my luck but I guess it was because I was loosing the police car and just decided to stop and wait for them to catch up.... then i noticed they had no speed recording equipment in their diesel Astra - sweeeet.

...I drive more sensibly in the Z.

Can beat them all.

a week last monday coming back from Kilmacom Golf Club

Pulled after 150mph. When I slowed down where there are temp cameras they pulled up behind me then lights on once we were past the roadworks.

1st line "so sir why do you think we have pulled you over"

Reply "Is it because my number plate is in my windscreen"

"well thats ok because it is displayed"

"What speed were you doing back there at the fly over"

Allways say "i dont know"

Lew (stupid but lucky)

.....3 points for 37 in 30, empty road, not residential [so why 30 in the first place??] camera van, sunny sunday afternoon, after treating myself to a look at a Zed at my local dealership!! , luckily i wasn't driving![i dont own one yet but looking for one to give my alfa 155 some company!]

...just bought road angel plus, and so far impressed and happy with it

regards

rk