First Trackday

SteveW

Well I had my first experience of a trackday on Sunday at Donnington park only as a passenger but all I can say is that it was bloody awesome!!!!

I was a passenger in my mates MR2Turbo its about 350BHP all I can say is wow!!! Had such an amazing day I really can't wait to go on a trackday and actualy drive. I couldn't afford this time around.

There were two Zeds there an orange one - gen 1 or gen 2 running full michelin slicks and had an aftermarket stainless exhaust - no branding, apart from that looked totally standard and also a black one that was totally standard gen 3.

Anyone off here?

Both looked good and sounded sweet just wished I could have afforded to take mine round.

same for me mate, but i was in my mates bmw e30 with a 3.5litre in it :teeth: we did a air field trackday near oxford last friday and i loved it!!! next time im deffo taking the zed!!! its only 110 quid plus nothing but a few cones to hit if you mess up ;)