Price for Nismo exhaust?

JDM Performance

Guest prescience

Quiet - compared to what? :lol: I am thinking (repeat thinking) of changing mine for an APS True Dual because of the noise

If anyone wants to make me a sensible offer, it has been on the car for only about 1000 miles, I'll consider it. Bear in mind the new price and the mileage. PM me if interested :)

You have the Cats though don't you?

I only listened stationery though, so maybe it's a lot louder under load.

BTW, I'm following Hagar and just fitting the cats at the mo. This seems a relatively cheap option and may improve throttle response etc. Just waiting for them, ordered the other day.

Guest prescience

Its completely different under load (it really pretty loud over 3k rpm) and yes I do have cats but that won't make much odds IMO

Its a great noise, but with the Supercharger there is just too much going on when cruising on the motorway at 85+

Guest prescience
Hi guys

Quick question - what price are new Nismo exhausts for 350z going for at present?

Chris

I am currently looking at importing one myself as £1400 is ridiculous.

They retail at $950 plus shipping,import duty etc so I reckon on about

£750-800 all in.

http://www.thezstore.com/store/merchant ... Code=PEC16

I think the £750-£800 would be achievable if you got 5 or more people together for a GB. I've seen interest from 3 today; why don't you go for it. Its never gonna be a better time with the $ being so weak against the £

ps just been for a blat with mine; no way Im selling the sound is too :bangin::bose:B) - the S/C is the problem not the NISMO :boxing:

My old zed with the Vortech and resonated decats +Nismo just sounded plain mental! I loved that sound, and didnt found it droned much when cruising, as long as their was no load on the engine. Mind you, get your toe down and jeeesus, it was loud. When visiting my parents, they could hear me coming down the country roads for about 10 minutes before i got there. I miss that Nismo!!!

Since i fitted a lighter flywheel on my car, the APS is popping and banging like hell when downshifting :teeth: I do like that.

Guess Im just a noisey bugger at heart.

Ok here goes.

I have recieved an email from the Zstore who would be able to do a

discount on Nismo cat back but I need an idea of numbers.

I will post a new thread for anyone who's interested to add there name to.