Crash damamged nismo bodykit parts

rtbiscuit

am looking to slowly build up a nismo body kit for my car, am looking for:

Nismo front bumper V1 or V2

Nismo side skirts V1 or V2

rear spats V1 or V2

spoiler V1 or V2

to be honest the bumper and side skirts are the only ones most likely to be crash damaged.

i can't afford a new set, so i am looking to buy up old damaged ones and repair them myself. may even spray them myself as well.

did this with my last car. got the full TRD kit for my car for about £400 repaired and sprayed it all myself. got all the parts from about 5 different members should have cost 3 times that if i had bought new and got someone else to spray it.

needs to be repairable, don't want it if its in a billionty pieces, but splits, cracks and chips are fine.

i know this is a long shot but here goes anyway

not yet,

was just looking at the post about looking at cars and that blue one came up. (had'nt mentioned on the ad that it had a full nismo kit. must have been an after add, because it still had rays alloys and not the nismo ones)

anyway i keep seeing them and thought i do like that. so i'll build them up slowly, only really just put plan into action about 10 min ago.

was hoping for people who had reversed into things, pulled into kurbs, turned to quickly in multi stories. and who are perfectionists, and don't like to own broken bits even when repaired, and i could buy them off them cheap.

will probably check scrappies soon or buy stuff as it comes up. am in no real rush as i can't really afford to at the mo, and i need a P3 this year as well as tax, and probnalby tires. :dry: not a cheap year this year.

but i have gone for a promotion, and if i get it it might cover some new bits.

will probably check scrappies soon or buy stuff as it comes up. am in no real rush as i can't really afford to at the mo, and i need a P3 this year as well as tax, and probnalby tires. :dry: not a cheap year this year.

But your gonna need a service, tax and and probably tyres every year :lol::blush:

But your gonna need a service, tax and and probably tyres every year :lol::blush:

true but its the big service :dry: