Stag Weekend in Liverpool

greido

I was wondering if any of you guys could give me a little information on Liverpool? - I'm heading down there for my brothers' stag weekend in March and I've got the responsibility of being best man so I should make a bit of effort and make sure we do something good and find some decent places to go.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a decent area to get a hotel (A fairly cheap hotel!) and also where we'll get some good restaurants, pubs and clubs etc.

Also, if you can think of any good day time activities that would be great; I basically want to keep the lads occupied and out of the pubs in the afternoon, possibly a Beatles tour or something like that?

If you've got any ideas on any of the above I'd appreciate your input; I always think it's best to get the inside info on someone who knows the city rather relying on guide books.

Cheers,

G

We stayed in the Jurys Inn on Albert Docks and that was nice. One of the footy lads organised it but we only paid about £30 each (twin rooms). I don't know if that was because it was an introductory offer as it had just opened.

Only about 10 minute walk from city centre.

Although the travel lodge that Martin is talking about it bang on for location.