Picasso fruit cake

xStric9x

Just been doing a little bit of the Wales run with some slight detours added in B)

I decided to take the Mold to Wrexham route and was very closely followed by a Picasso :surrender: , must have been about a quarter of a car length away for a good couple of miles, if any of you are aware there is a notorious stretch of road between Mold and cefn-y-bedd (lots of twisties and short straights).

For the first time in a couple of monthes i decided to blow away the cobwebs :teeth: and say goodbye to the idiot behind me :yahoo:

I came to a set of traffic lights just before Cefn-y-Bedd which where on red, i couldn't believe it when i looked in the rear view mirror :scare:

the picasso was about 10-15 secs behind me.

This went on until we reached the Wrexham roundabout where you need to choose a lane. I was going left and he was going right, so we are now side by side at the lights so i took a look in :scare::scare::scare::scare::scare:

Baby in the front no more than 6 monthes old, baby in the back along with 2 kids (maybe 5-10 year olds)

I can't tell you how many gestures i gave him but i don't understand why anybody would do this.

Sorry for the rant but this really pi$$ed me off.

Yikes :surrender:

Its scarey .their kids lifes in their parents hands!...but I have noticed that Picasso's, Scenic and Ford Galaxy drivers seem to think they are invincible!! I think the French ones are made from plastic so weigh sod all and are actually quite quick off the mark!

What about Smart car drivers they must be revving the ar** off on the motorway - god help them if they need to stop in a hurry!!

Thought you were going to say there was a police camera car of something that got you at 130mph! :)

He obviously wasn't bothered about the kids saftey but more than that he didn't even know the road as there is a small stretch which is a 30 speed limit (the old MFM studios)which is straight after a 60 mph limit, the police sit there almost every day. I was quite some distance in front of him before the 30 which is where he caught me up again so i guesstimate he must have been hitting 70 ish through it :surrender: