Hi from Cornwall

Welcome to the forum Hannah - 56 plate - a good year :lol:

Any chance you know of the Sibleys in Bude - they run a restaurant there near the front :)

Do you mean Lifes A Beach at Summerleaze?

That's the place! Couldn't remember the name and been a few years since I've seen Brian and his son David (Brian rallied a very rapid Mini years back - if you see him ask if he remembers a wild ride in a green Scooby about 12 years ago :lol: )

Welcome to the forum Hannah. Great to have another lady around here help keep these boys in line. :lol::lol::lol:

Check out http://www.zchickz.com. You need to login to be able to see. It's a friendly little forum, owned and run by female Zed enthusiasts.

I always imagine lady Zed owners having massive upper arms to be able to manage such a beast of a car

Just as well someone invented power steering. ;):lol::p No Arnie-ette's required. :lol::lol::p

Welcome to the forum Hannah. Great to have another lady around here help keep these boys in line. :lol::lol::lol:

Check out http://www.zchickz.com. You need to login to be able to see. It's a friendly little forum, owned and run by female Zed enthusiasts.

I always imagine lady Zed owners having massive upper arms to be able to manage such a beast of a car

Just as well someone invented power steering. ;):lol::p No Arnie-ette's required. :lol::lol::p

thanks for that, will take a look.