Seen this in Autotrader - is it worth a viewing...

new2350z

Hi, still looking to buy 350Z. Wanting probably the impossible - low mileage UK GT spec for under 10K. Seen this one in autotrader which is within bugget and ticks the boxes but living across the pond means going to view isnt an option, i'd be going to buy. anyway was wondering if anyone knows this car to see if worth the trip:

http://search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww ... gLetter=53

Cheers

It looks tidy, Similar to the one I bought last week for Price/Mileage/Spec. I can see its quite a road trip for you. I would email him and ask for a few pictures of the interior. Get a photo of the milage on the clock and some shots of the drivers seat and look for excessive wear.

Also make sure its HPI free, and ask if its been in an accident. If you go to view it look for any colour variation in the panels and overspray. Or if you dont know too much about what to look for get an AA road report done on the car for piece of mind. Its a long way to drive and alot of money to spend so get as much information out of the seller about the car before you go to view it. :thumbs:

You may have to travel to bag yourself a good one. I eventually travelled half way across the country to get mine. So many times I kept finding out a car I liked the look of had just sold. I took a long weekend, got a list of four potential cars that I was going to look at in the area, just in case some of them had sold so I wasn't wasting a trip. Looks like a good car and price.