Head cloth removal

martinopy

Hi guys i've finally decided to get some trimming done on the interior ( head cloth, a pillars, centre of dash and a couple of bits on the doors) and to keep costs down i'm gonna strip as much of it as i can but i'm not sure how to remove the head cloth and the a pillars so if anybody knows how i'd appreciate the help.

Hi guys i've finally decided to get some trimming done on the interior ( head cloth, a pillars, centre of dash and a couple of bits on the doors) and to keep costs down i'm gonna strip as much of it as i can but i'm not sure how to remove the head cloth and the a pillars so if anybody knows how i'd appreciate the help.

Ask Lee, he pulled one apart recently and he got it off in one piece because I saw it on Ebay. :thumbs:;):lol:

Its in the service manual, download around here somewhere, someone will have the link. From what I remember its a case of undoing the sun visors, and popping a screw or 2. Then you have to rotate the whole lot 90deg and slide it out the boot. :)