lowered on 18" rays

GOURLAY

I have my 18" Rays on just now and it's lowered on Eibachs. If you want to see it/ feel the difference first hand let me know and we can sort something

Any pictures for reference Stew ?

Not sure if i will order spacers or not and if i didi what ones/size ;)

I'll try and get some.......

I will say this though. It NEEDS spoacers! I'm not sure if it's because I have it kitted but the Rays looks llost in the arches!

I'm working all daylight hours just now but I'll try and take the car to work tomorrow and maybe sneak out for a couple of pics......

I'll try and get some.......

I will say this though. It NEEDS spoacers! I'm not sure if it's because I have it kitted but the Rays looks llost in the arches!

I'm working all daylight hours just now but I'll try and take the car to work tomorrow and maybe sneak out for a couple of pics......

OK that sounds good.

I cannot reitterate enough how much you need spacers when lowering it. However much you think you need to lower it, you need spacers as least twice as much! Adrians car is a key example, looks cracking now B)

So it looks like when i order my springs i need spacers aswell :scare: OK so do i go for the 25mm rear and 20mm fronts or 25 25 both sets ?? AND when i upgrade to 19's will the wheels then poke out to much ?? Advice needed chaps,

I cannot reitterate enough how much you need spacers when lowering it. However much you think you need to lower it, you need spacers as least twice as much! Adrians car is a key example, looks cracking now B)

So it looks like when i order my springs i need spacers aswell :scare: OK so do i go for the 25mm rear and 20mm fronts or 25 25 both sets ?? AND when i upgrade to 19's will the wheels then poke out to much ?? Advice needed chaps,

Well if you upgrade you can get the best (read correct) offset so can remove the spacers and sell them on.

20/25 looks good I think. I'd order what Adrian K did as his looked great!

CS will advise :thumbs:

Pimm, PM replied to… :)

I’d recommend 20mm spacers front and rear if you’re also lowering, it’ll help prevent any wheel/arch rubbing on the rear, which could occur with 25mm spacers on the back… :)

When Adrian was in contact with me about the springs/spacers he wanted the 20mm set front and rear with the Eibach springs… :thumbs:

Pimm, PM replied to… :)

I’d recommend 20mm spacers front and rear if you’re also lowering, it’ll help prevent any wheel/arch rubbing on the rear, which could occur with 25mm spacers on the back… :)

When Adrian was in contact with me about the springs/spacers he wanted the 20mm set front and rear with the Eibach springs… :thumbs:

That sounds great. Just need to sort out a few more pounds and i will place my order. :D

Hey Adrian your car is schweet B) have u got the zorst on yet. It will be nice to see/hear in flesh.

BTW has anyone used eibach sportline springs + spacers(2omm) with rays? This is my plan though i am beginning to think it might be too low or rub, looking at the pics of your car.

CS to the rescue? :teeth:

Hey Adrian your car is schweet B) have u got the zorst on yet. It will be nice to see/hear in flesh.

BTW has anyone used eibach sportline springs + spacers(2omm) with rays? This is my plan though i am beginning to think it might be too low or rub, looking at the pics of your car.

I can get the Sportline springs but they sit very very low, it's a drastic drop, not suited to UK roads... :thumbs:

Exhaust is going on the 28th feb mate. From memory i thought the sportlines were stiffer and NOT progressive.