BIG Thanks to CRAIG782...... (DENTS)

Pimm

A couple of months ago i had my car hit by someone opening there car door into mine, on the passenger side. Then a week or 2 later it happend again :rant: but looked really bad.

Craig popped over today and spent 4 hours on my Z :scare: plenty of coffee on tap. I actually had 7 dents on the passenger door which of one of them must of been a couple of inches long.

He worked his magic and they are totally all gone. We also found one on the bonnet and also fixed a dent in the rear plastic bumper which was there when i got the car.

The work was top notch, I am over the moon :yahoo::yahoo: and cannot thank him enough.

Totally recommended

Any pics bud, and what did it all in all cost ? :thumbs:

I never done a before and after picture. I posted some pics of my car last week and you can see the damage on the passenger door but they are totally gone :D:D:D

As for price, Craig looked after me and I am a happy man. Best to PM him for the cost if you need any work done. :D

The pictures didnt actually show up the dents as well as i thought they were going to but you should be able to see the difference in before and after

350ZDoorDentBefore_800x600.jpg

350ZDoorBeforeClose_800x600.jpg

350ZAfterClose_800x600.jpg

After

350ZAfter_800x600.jpg

After again

The two main dents that show up are the Crease running virtical through the bodyline. Small door ding in middle of the door.

The ding was actually right infront of the impact bar which when whatever damaged the panel has caused it to hit against the bar causing a high spot crease to the left of the small dent which was also removed.

There are some more actual examples of my work on my website http://www.dentdiamond.co.uk if any of you want to take a look

• 9 months later...