Envy Performance & Styling Ltd (Surrey)

Chilli Red

Saturday 21st February - AM or PM

07765 406665

Please put your name down if you want to come to a meet at the above address on 21st February. If you are around in the morning I will be making bacon butties, so if you can give me an idea of whether you are coming in the morning or afternoon would be helpful. Tea and coffe will be plentiful whenever you come :) Look forward to putting some faces to names and having a chance for a good chat.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its a decission on butties, they will be on the go all day :teeth:

That's cool stuff.

I just wanted to get a feel for what is gonna be most likely gonna be, thus maximising my chances of meeting some people from here.

Unless of course people are gonna be hanging around all day (doubt that tho)

If its a decission on butties, they will be on the go all day :teeth:

That's cool stuff.

I just wanted to get a feel for what is gonna be most likely gonna be, thus maximising my chances of meeting some people from here.

Unless of course people are gonna be hanging around all day (doubt that tho)

You are welcome to hang around as long as you like. We have mod days here and they go on all day, so if you have something that needs fitting, bring it along and fit it while you are here, sure someone will be around to help and we have most of the tools etc.

H5 - would be good to see you again and have a proper listen to that sound system I only got a quick listen to as you were leaving last time!

I really want to come but I have to work this Saturday... I'm currently working on swapping my shift so fingers crossed I can find someone! If not then I'll have to attend another one as I def want to come over :thumbs:

Welcome anytime, just buz first. Hopefully you will be able to swap shifts tho