Clock / Time Setting on Trip

Leenx

This might sound mad - buty as most of you know now I have a JDM Zed - I can't for the life of me work out how to change the time on the trip - i've followed the English handbook about pressing switch B etc holding for 3 seconds blah blah blah - but it just seems to reset back to 0:00 then seconds start again!! What am I doing wrong? or is this another differentiation of having the Jap Zed??? Help I'm going mad!!!!!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!

Does the Jap trip computer definitely have a standard clock ?

The Euro ones also have a stopwatch, which sounds just like what you are describing - can be used for timing journeys, etc.

"Think" I remember seeing some Jap imports with a clock on their radio ( which we don't have ). If so, then maybe they didn't also include it in the trip computer.

Plenty of other Jap import owners on here apart from you, so I'm sure someone will clarify.

Yep - Thanks Gus, Unfortunately I had to take / replace the factory unit as I couldn't get any radio reception!! and the Alpine unit which has replaced it doesn't have a clock!!! Not the end of the world but does my head in! Are you saying on your UK Bose stereo that you don't have the time facility? as I know my Bose did!!

Anyone else with a Jap Zed finding no clock function on the trip?

Cheers all

This might sound mad - buty as most of you know now I have a JDM Zed - I can't for the life of me work out how to change the time on the trip - i've followed the English handbook about pressing switch B etc holding for 3 seconds blah blah blah - but it just seems to reset back to 0:00 then seconds start again!! What am I doing wrong? or is this another differentiation of having the Jap Zed??? Help I'm going mad!!!!!!!! Arghhhhh!!!!

no clock in the display in centre console...! :thumbdown: only stopwatch.

• 1 month later...