slightly jerky progress....

rfrancsics

Any ideas from you Tech-ZedHedz before my local garage says 'can't find any problem Sir..'

Tricky one to describe but I'll give it a go:

When re-applying very gentle throttle inputs, in particularly after 'coasting' around 2-2.5K rpm, the power seems to come back on with a slight but noticeable jerk before smoothly accelerating again up the rev range. It appears to be worse going downhill and less on an incline leading me to suspect some play in the transmission(?).

The rear transaxles have been 'rotated' in the past due to the infamous Zed-click.

I have also had a curious episode of very jolty running that occured under cruise control whereby the revs would rise and fall in an abrupt manner speeding up and slowing down the car. When taken out of gear the engine idled held very high at around 1.5K -reminding me of the days when one had to pull the choke lever out ( am I really that old?? ) whilst still cold. :wacko:

After a few miles it appeared to settle. Local garage counldn't find anything on diagnostics. Any ideas?????

do a tps reset (in the guides section - resets the accelerator pedal as its fly by wire ) and the zed is known to get gummed up on the throttle body butterfly, use some carb cleaner on it

also check the air intake pipes are tight, this would occur if air is getting in after the maf :thumbs: