Headlights

veilside350z

Yes they will.

Why do you need to change them?

If you're doing it to upgrade to HID headlights, you may have the HID equipment in your lights already, but it will have been disconnected when the car was imported... i returned mine to HID last month... :thumbs:

?

If you're doing it to upgrade to HID headlights, you may have the HID equipment in your lights already, but it will have been disconnected when the car was imported... i returned mine to HID last month... :thumbs:

Prob best to check this if this is why bud, great advice marzman :thumbs:

i returned mine to HID last month... :thumbs:

I take it that means you dont have the washers? How does that effect the MOT? Guess they dont care as loads of people uprate their standard lights on other cars to HIDs with no probs. Just curious :)

i returned mine to HID last month... :thumbs:

I take it that means you dont have the washers? How does that effect the MOT? Guess they dont care as loads of people uprate their standard lights on other cars to HIDs with no probs. Just curious :)

ive never heard this being a problem when it comes to mot'ing

but there always could be a first

Headlamp washers do not come into the MOT test,

The only reason that the headlights on JDM cars get swopped for traditional bulbs is for the SVA test , then they can get swopped back to the HID original items..and they will pass subsequent MOT tests

For some crazy reason Euro law says HID headlights must have washers (crazy, no where else has this law :wacko: )

The only reason that the headlights on JDM cars get swopped for traditional bulbs is for the SVA test , then they can get swopped back to the HID original items..and they will pass subsequent MOT tests

For some crazy reason Euro law says HID headlights must have washers (crazy, no where else has this law :wacko: )

+1 - should be no problem with the MOT.

However, i could return the lights to standard halogen bulbs in about 2 hours anyway, so if there was a problem its an easy fix...

I just cant believe i waited so long to do it!

+1, having my veilside kit put on, i now have no headlamp washers, and have been assured by plenty of people it will fly threw M.O.T :thumbs:

hi mate, what kinda help you after ?

know a fair bit about headlights so ask away ;)

Hi mate im looking for a set of headlights for my z its a jap import, were can i get a set from i really want them brand new but there sooooo expensive nissan are saying £970.00+vat each..

I like what u did with the L.E.D on ur headlights looks kool

+1, having my veilside kit put on, i now have no headlamp washers, and have been assured by plenty of people it will fly threw M.O.T :thumbs:

Hi mate i have the full veilside bodykit on my car and dont have headlamp washers and ive had no problem with the m.o.t keeps passing so im sure ul be ok...

i can supply you with a set of used jdm lights but with the wide arch kit are you sure you can remove the front bumper as i nkow so other folk cant because the bodyshop have bonded the arches to it

let me know if i can help

Paul

i can supply you with a set of used jdm lights but with the wide arch kit are you sure you can remove the front bumper as i nkow so other folk cant because the bodyshop have bonded the arches to it

Paul

Dont think he has the arch's paul, so should not be a problem :thumbs:

Paul

Hi mate i havent got the widearch kit,

pm me the price plz

Thanks

Ps im sure ive seen ur car in glasgow once or twice