did i get an ok deal?

hotrain69

Also worth remembering, that from 2006 the RAYS came as standard, only on the previous models you could get the RAYS as an Nissan optional extra… :thumbs:

So on the car you’re looking at, the RAYS are the standard wheels, the advert is misleading…

cheers guys, yeh i thought they were just the rays. i didnt realise that there were even more standard wheels. but for an 07 reg car, the rays are standard.

hello guys, just been reading some more around the forum as i'm still waiting to go collect my first zed. the one that i'm getting as shown in the first post is the 300 bhp model. i was reading that this model isnt as good as the 313 or even the earlier 276? is that true and does the extra bhp make much noticeable differences on the drive? am starting to think maybe i should've gone for the 313. feeling i may regret this.

Not just the engine you gotta look at mate you got alll the ice you was after etc looks like you got a good deal to me, i only test drove the 276bhp and the 313 i found the 313 much better but its not like you use the full power everyday, just wait till you get it, you wont stop :D a major plus to the 300bhp is that tunning parts are cheaper and there is much more bits for it, sometimes i regret getting a 313 due to this :blush:

Not just the engine you gotta look at mate you got alll the ice you was after etc looks like you got a good deal to me, i only test drove the 276bhp and the 313 i found the 313 much better but its not like you use the full power everyday, just wait till you get it, you wont stop :D a major plus to the 300bhp is that tunning parts are cheaper and there is much more bits for it, sometimes i regret getting a 313 due to this :blush:

yes i know, the ice bits are excellent, they are exactly what i wanted really. i was just didnt know how much different it would feel to a 313 and whether this difference would over shadow the ice bits. are the top speeds and 0-60's hugely different between the 313 and 300?