East and south coasts beware of snow...

InsanezeD

Been looking at the weather for this week and apparently we're due a cold blast from russia bringing heavy snowfall for the east and south coasts for Monday and Tuesday with temperatures plummeting tonight.

Take care folks....

...or have fun :thumbs:

It really does wind me up when they forecast this weather and it doesnt ariive.

+1

Ever since the great storm, the weather forcasters now give the worst case scenario all the time...............just incase it happens. ;)

Well, sun was out today, so I decided to give my car a wash, so I got everything ready for it and went inside to fill up my bucket with water and carwash, got back out the front door and it was freakin snowing!!!!!

Washed her anyways tho, so the snow had a nice clean Zed to lay on.

Then went to work for my nightshift, and weather is so bad that I'm home now after half a shift.

I tell you what, trying to lash containers while snow is blowing in your face at 40mph is no fun!!!

Just got in from the girlfreinds, and omg snow snow snow :lol: , talking about 3-4 inches of it, sliiding all over the place,, as everyone, over 250 schools shut, and even bus's and trains not operating normally, going to be a hectic thew days indeed .......

Just got in from the girlfreinds, and omg snow snow snow :lol: , talking about 3-4 inches of it, sliiding all over the place,, as everyone, over 250 schools shut, and even bus's and trains not operating normally, going to be a hectic thew days indeed .......

But please remember your a southern Jessie. ;):lol:

:lol: PMSL, No worries Martin, well as of now, M25 is shut, 250+ schools shut, C2C trains not operating normal services, expect 1-2 hours delay. Even buse's not running, A13 huge traffic jams, also A12 a few accidents, martin i would strongely recomend not to drive down, the snow is terrible and its still snowing now :lol::thumbs:

But please remember your a southern Jessie. ;):lol:

For once this is actualy proper snow! Its like I remember when I used to live up north. No southern jessie 1" snow like usual, its about 4-5" outside here :thumbs:

Had a little bit around here, but nothing to get excited about. I remember truding to school in a foot or more, snowball fights at breaks and on the way home.

half an inch of snow today and they shut the schools, stop the busses and batten down the hatches. :wacko:

+1

On the radio this morning around here it said there were loads of schools shut because of the heavy snow :wacko: All i could see was a mince pie dusting. :lol:

Sure enough it started snowing heavy late last night as forecast, I got up for work half an hour earlier this morning expecting to clear the driveway but it wasn't that bad, had a few flurries of snow today but it's all gone and it's raining now.