350Z and Iphone

Rene13

Hi guys,

Proud owner of Azure 350Z since 2006. Using my simple mobile which is bluetooth enabled and communicates with the bluetooth system in the car brilliantly. I'm considering the Iphone but have been warned it might not communicate with the 350 bluetooth system? Any advice? And what about the Blackberry?

Thanks in advance!

Rene

When I got my Bluetooth module it was described that it will work with any bluetooth enabled device, and it works on both my N95 and G1.

I'd have thought that bluetooth was generic and should work with any bluetooth device regardless of manufacture?

Hi guys,

Proud owner of Azure 350Z since 2006. Using my simple mobile which is bluetooth enabled and communicates with the bluetooth system in the car brilliantly. I'm considering the Iphone but have been warned it might not communicate with the 350 bluetooth system? Any advice? And what about the Blackberry?

Thanks in advance!

Rene

I noticed you said you have been the owner since 2006,is your car a 06 plate.

If so you should have been supplied the adapter that goes in the cradle in the centre console when you got the car.

Mine is a 06 plate and was given the adapter when the car went in for a job,the parts guy said I should have been given it when I bought the car.

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!

Rene

[/b]

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the replies, brilliant! I had to re register as I lost my log in details....

Yes, I have the cradle and at the moment I'm using the bluetooth with my Siemens mobile phone which works perfect. I'm thinking of getting the Iphone and was just wondering if it worked with the 350 bluetooth cradle.

Looking at the replies it seems to work so thanks all for your help, much appreciated!

Rene