Help needed with a 300GT Sports Sedan 3.0 V6

badboyjam

jus bought a 300GT as a day-day car and keep the 350z for weekends. bought a blinder but few days after i got it the car developed a problem. then engine management lights come on and the car struggles to rev past 2500rpm (assuming cars in limp mode) its driving like its running outta fuel and backing off. ive check all the usual stuf like plugs, leads etc people have suggested possibly the throttle position sensor but no one is certain. im having real trouble getting it on a diagnostic.

anyone got any ideas or know of any tuners that may be able to help in the north east??

Ahoy fellar, I was expecting to see you on here sooner or later, Like I said earlier today I'm curious about that funny clicking noise, this must be related so we'll have a butchers at it tomorrow dude, Tools are in the back of the zed already lol.

I'm out with the wife and nipper early afternoon so I'll be over when I get free, we can see whats what then let Gunther have a look on Monday at XO, failing that as mentioned above you can take it up to Envy and let Gaz have a crack.

We'll get to the bottom of this soon ......

Probably B)