2nd Feb 370z order?

newswseller

I test drove one of these on Friday and can honestly say that it is a big step on from the 350 both in terms of performance and quality of the interior - it now feel like a top end nissan and not just the sports version!

I loved it & it does look so much better in the flesh than in the pics - I am phoning nissan before the end of business on Monday 16th (took the weekend to ensure I'm not being rashional) and will be ordering the 'Ultimate' with all the boxes ticked as I got fed up with having the 350GT without the sat nav or rear parking sensors and so will be buying new to make sure i get what 'I' want!

Still cannot decide on Black or Silver though???????????????????

I test drove one of these on Friday and can honestly say that it is a big step on from the 350 both in terms of performance and quality of the interior - it now feel like a top end nissan and not just the sports version!

I loved it & it does look so much better in the flesh than in the pics - I am phoning nissan before the end of business on Monday 16th (took the weekend to ensure I'm not being rashional) and will be ordering the 'Ultimate' with all the boxes ticked as I got fed up with having the 350GT without the sat nav or rear parking sensors and so will be buying new to make sure i get what 'I' want!

Still cannot decide on Black or Silver though???????????????????

Good effort bud! :thumbs: what dealer had the 370z?? id like to take a look :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Good effort bud! :thumbs: what dealer had the 370z?? id like to take a look :teeth:

Sorry for the delayed response bud, they only had it for 10 days and I think Monday 16th was the final day - it was at Glyn Hopkins Romford.

If you give Adam Gray a call on 01708 772 704 then he may be able to tell where it is now or if they're getting another one!

Best of luck :)

I really do love that electric type blue colour but I dont think the car looks better than my swirly wonder so will hold onto it - its worth sod all anyway - but as Chris says wait 18months and see what the prices are - but then again have to see one in the flesh - dont trust pictures ! (Still hate the fangs though!) :bunny::wheelchair: