Richard Eggar

Ekona

Big thumbs up from me for these guys and gals :thumbs:

Insurance is due on Sunday, had a renewal from Elephant for £950. I'm 29, 10yrs NCB, car garaged, £600 excess, intake + exhaust mods declared but not covered for value, 10K social miles per annum.

Spoke to Steve at Richard Eggar after hearing good things about them via SELOC (Lotus club where I'm still a member), and got all mods covered for full value with NO increase in the premium as long as there's no power increase (not hard on the Zed!), 4 track days a year included (either 4 UK or 3 UK + 1 Euro), discount for being an owner's club member AND for doing a Car Limits day with Walshy back in 2004, £400 excess and all for just £770! :blink::clap:

I vary rarely make posts like this as most people are capable doing the insurance legwork themselves each year, but since RE are a smaller company I'm not sure many people will have heard of them. Not sure how competitive they'd be if you're young and/or have very little/no NCB, but for me they were awesome. :thumbs:

Quite possibly. I only tried them on the off chance that they'd even touch a 350Z for track cover since I only knew them through the Lotus guys, but given that even the TD cover alone is worth somewhere near £400-600 I thought that it was a bargain.