Barcelona

neodc

Guys. Been in barca for the last few days, well still here for a few more. Have been looking round the city for awesome cars and there isn't any.. Everyone just got pugs and fiats, I was expecting awesome cars, the 2 350z I seen were following each other and they were both sunset with black (standard) bumpers and skirts all round, looked a bit strange to be honest, couldn't work out the age cause of the strange plates.

Hope all is good in the uk

I was over there last year for a week, caught the Andorra - England game. It is an awesome city, make sure you get to Gaudi's Parc Guell, cracking views over the City from there. I didn't see much in the way of nice cars either, like you say lots of French and Italian but unbelievably I did see an Ariel Atom!

Went a few years ago for just one day in January, stayed just off the Ramblas. Fascinating to see the Statue artists. Did the bus tour of the city (did Gaudi design eveything?) which gives you a real idea of the place. Would have liked to see more but when you only have 24 hours .... :thumbs:

i been there 4 days, pretty much done everything there is to do now, both stadiums, eaten at the nicest places, aquarium, statues, shopped loads,

weather is perfect, t shirt weather all thru the day and night, was out at 1am and it was warm.

its all good, but coming back tomorrow.

dave