RIP S2000

N1SM0350z

this was my other alternative to the Zed, but like said before, was just a tad feminine. but i do fully respect its credentials, it is an awesome drivers car. a definite classic.

if honda do another sports car, would love to see a new NSX, that too was an awesome drivers car. honda know how to make a good car, and bullet proof engines, especially considering that most of them rev to over 9000 rpm.

wonder if the next one would have more tourqe

Test drove a few sometime before looking at the Zed. If it wasn't for the pittance they offered px for my CTR I would be driving one now.

But then I would have never have experienced the beast that is the Zed :evil:

A black S2000, with hard top, passed me the other day and did look very B)

I found the following on Motorcities.com

S2000 Ultimate Edition

The final model of the Honda S2000 range; the Ultimate Edition will go on sale from March 2009 in Europe. This limited edition has been produced to mark the end of production for the award winning sports car.

The Ultimate Edition retains its highly acclaimed 2.0 litre 9000 rpm VTEC engine and combines it with a Grand Prix White body and graphite coloured alloy wheels. The shade of the paint evokes the colour first used on Honda's 1964 F1 car and many sporting models since. The exterior colour combination with the dark metal alloy wheels and unique black S2000 badging gives a fresh look to the timeless shape of the roadster body.

The white exterior will be matched with a red leather interior and complimented by unique red colouring for stitching on the gear lever gaiter. Ultimate Editions will be marked out by their unique numbered plaques on the kickplates, denoting their position in the series.

As the name suggests, the Honda S2000 Ultimate Edition will be the last version before global production of the model ceases altogether at the end of June 2009. .