Couple F430 Spyders spotted and pics

ab350z

Theres a guy who lives quite close to me with a white and black Bugatti Veyron, reg plate BUL 5 and i saw him join the slip road, so i caught him up sat along side and waited...you heard the turbos spool up and then the car just catapulted down the motorway. Made me smile for my entire journey into Manchester!! :teeth::teeth:

My coolest motorway sighting was a gallardo superleggera which was going off the M1 onto the A42 and it was caught in traffic so I thought quick get the window down so I can hear it. Turned out I would have heard it fine with the window up, so loud and such a nice sound as it went from 50ish to double that in what seemed like an instant - made my day that did B):lol:

Also seen an SLR but that was being driven by an old bloke who seemed concerned about his fuel economy.

oooo thats up my way. usually see some nice cars kicking about.

my fave had to of been the tvr tuscan, such a nice sound from them. obviously the ferrari has a nice sound too but i just love the tuscan.

had this paint job too...

Tuscan2.jpg

oooo thats up my way. usually see some nice cars kicking about.

my fave had to of been the tvr tuscan, such a nice sound from them. obviously the ferrari has a nice sound too but i just love the tuscan.

had this paint job too...

Tuscan2.jpg

Worked out a cracking dea with a guy I knowl on his tuscan before I bought the Zed. Thought it's be too expensive to run and maintain though. I think I was right!