Jap meet @ Brands Hatch 12/2/09

GTO Pete

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can we have all the 350Z's parked together?

Yes that will be the plan, im going to try and have everyone parked up with their fellow owners but at the same time I would like to have all the different clubs quite close to each other rather then being spread out all over the place, try and give it a bit more of a local community feel B)

If you could all come down in abit of convoy that would be a great help to me as i can get the bulk of you all parked up together but i will leave abit of a space for later commers- i think this first meet will be abit all over the place! :blush:

Pete :)

Thats a good idea, im going to get together with dan tonight (he's the other guy whos mostly sorted this meet for us) and try to come up with a floor plan so we know were to place clubs- this in turn i will post on the forums but i will also be down there showing people where to go.

I'll post more on this tonight if pos :thumbs:

How about all of us from this club, meet just inside the gates outside the john falstaff buiilding (the big blue glass building) then convoy to the kentagon car park and park together?

1. Darren-b +1

2. Maz

3. Roast350z

4. Ersen.o +5-10

5. BulletMagnet

How about all of us from this club, meet just inside the gates outside the john falstaff buiilding (the big blue glass building) then convoy to the kentagon car park and park together?

1. Darren-b +1

2. Maz

3. Roast350z

4. Ersen.o +5-10

5. BulletMagnet

sounds like a good idea darren. add to that we can have the ESSEX convoy to brands. i dont know if it will be convenient for the east anglia guys to join the convoy but all is welcome.

i think it would be more fun if we drive in a convoy from certain meeting point to brands :D

brands.jpg

BTW, what time shall we meet up before going to the entry gates?

i seem to remember that the event starts at 7:00 so we should meet at around that time if not earlier. i personally finish work at 5:30 and will head down straight from work if no convoy is arranged

So shall we day 6:30 then just inside the entrance gates on the right.No gravel for me this week thanks, I expeirenced the one on paddock hill in 2007 :scare:

1. Darren-b +1

2. Maz

3. Roast350z

4. Ersen.o +5-10

5. BulletMagnet

sounds good to me :thumbs:

So it's now meeting INSIDE the gate, NOT at the blue building anymore.

I just don't wanna turn up somewhere and find out I'm supposed to be somewhere completly different.

Thanks

the meeting point and the blue building are the same place and are both inside the circuit. you turn right after passing the gates you will see the blue building with a car park opposite to it. the building probably have MOTOR SPORT VISION (MSV) written on it if I remeber correctly. its been a while since I last been there. :D

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all :blush:

Right, after talking with the guy who set up the meet with brands he said that if you all turn up together then you get to park up together but if you dont you may not get to as he doesnt want to hold spots for clubs as such and wants it more as a everything is mixed up type meet.

I dont really agree with this and have been p.m'ed on a few forums about this issue with people wanting to go park with their clubs but unfortunatly I'm not the one saying how the meet should be done, all i can say to you guys is do what you have suggested with meeting once inside brands and drive down towards the kentagon together.

If there is anyone who arrives late and doesnt know anyone come find me and I will do my best to point you in the direction of your fellow club members- I'll be the marshal wearing glasses, parker jacket and have 'atticus' written on the side of my hat- no dress though!! ;)

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Pete B)

Well, seeing as it's the first meet of this kind in Brands, I suppose there will be a learning curve.

Maybe for next time, if numbers are large, then there may be a chance of letting clubs/communities to park together.

Currently drinking lots of Lemsip and sucking on strepsils, just about within allowed limits. First night shift was spent mostly in the pouring rain that didn't help.

Feeling much better and hoping that I won't have to miss out on this.

Should I not feel well enough I will post on here by no later than 3pm.

Looking forward to tomorrow already.