Wrexham/Chester Meet - Saturday 21 March 2009 Midday

xStric9x

Please vote for your preferred date...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your preferred date...

• 21st March 2009
    • 22nd March 2009

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

xStric9x

martinmac

M13KYF

Digsy

Beavis

djmoto

Marzman (depending on date...Feb is busy for me!)

S1 HNK

Jacko

Squarehead

Nice one guys, where we going? Evo Tri or Horseshoe pass?

:D Takes away the pain of not being able to make Bala - but don't tell the Mrs that... :lol:

Last time we had a meet and a chat and then did the horseshoe. Had about six out for the drive and made the mistake of going second following a local :lol:

Was'nt me :D

If enough people want to go for a i drive i could sort something :thumbs:

Also depends on the weather as the horse shoe pass is not the best in bad weather :surrender:

No Mike it was the red zed. You had the pleasure of my exhaust blasting as I discover:lol:ed another unexpected corner

:lol: oh yeah i forgot about that, i can return the favour this time though :teeth:

Have'nt seen Matt in ages, i think he has still got that crazy focus :surrender:

fear not gentlemen! i am here! i thought my ears were burning the other day!

be more than happy to join you all if im allowed - afraid the crazy focus has gone now but my hairdressing skills are coming on a treat what with the new addition to my life...a mini cooper s! :lol: ok, ok, stop laughing at the back - ive not gone too soft as it is the works version so a nice round 190bhp per ton :)

did a recce up to the triangle over christmas too so i can confirm its still a blast up there - they have resurfaced the hairpin by the horseshoe pass now too so i expect you guys to be hanging the tails out!

nah, i want to go at the back so i can hear the sound of a V6 - im afraid the little 1.6 in the mini is a little bit aurally challenged! :lol:

i am tempted to come back to something RWD in the form of another S2000 or 350z - i might wait until the weather improves a bit though! :scare: