Evening All

Ive just put my depsoit down on an import 350z coupe. Really excited and hoping to pick it up next week! fingers crossed.

Ive been thinking of getting a Z for ages now, finally made the step.

Ive got a few questions if you would be so kind!?

1: what would you all recomend as the first minor/cheap mod to do to the car?

2: ive got an st spec model so am planning on changing the sat nav etc, have read what people have written - anyone any final comments on the subject?

3: ive looked in the armrest space for the phone connector, ive got what looks like a plug - im assuming this is what goes into the cradle?

Anyway im sure ill have more to ask - thanks

David

Its got standard 17", not sure what rubber though - was conddering at some point increasing them - but not sure really. I think i would rather have more toys inside, then play outside with body styling/wheels etc

if its interior mods you want ,best thing is to junk original stereo and replace,as in my experience band expanders dont work well on these units, also get the speed limit removal unit fitted(will only hit 112mph without this mod !! )

Its got the bose unit so im gonna see what its like, also got a mult md changer and im swapping the dvd rom for a standard dvd drive

how do i remove the limiter etc

to remove speed limit you will have to buy a HKS "speed limit defencer" these cost about £180 !! :scare: sorry dont know any other way round this, as it,s not just a case of clipping a wire !!b

Are the bridgestone's that bad? My GTV's got Goodyear Eagle F1's and I rate them highly, anyone use them on the 350z?

I think everyone wishes they could use Eagle F1s - I used to have them on the Impreza.

However, Goodyear do not make them in the required sizes - they have been emailed to ask if any plans - "The computer says no"

Gus