Chrysler & Fiat Looking to Merge

Indyzed

So what kind of reputation does Fiat have in Europe? I can't imagine anything from Chrysler is desirable over there.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/fiat-chrysl ... rship.html

Oh Joy Fiat and Chrysler - how bad can that be!! :lol:

Funny I was tempted by a 300C a while back but they were too expensive - just looked on Autotrader last night a 2-3 year old 300C is about £10K!! Yikes !

Worse still I quite like the look of the Dodge Nitro - £18K brand new - a 12 month old model s £9K!!! £9K!!!! Thats just stupid! Then I read all the reviews about it - well now I understand why they are so cheap! Good grief what a shame they look the dogs shame they dont add up ride and comfort wise :headhurt:

It sounds like the b4st4rd marriage from hell... merging then de-merging with chrysler nearly bankrupted mercedes... it'll probably bankrupt italy this time.... chrysler... relying on 1970's technology coupled to 1950 - 1975 styling... nice... And fiat.. relying on the italian government to bail them out for the last 495 years.....

Worse real mergers =

Tata and Jaguar/land rover ... have you seen tata's own cars.. they are abominations.. i can just see one of their tata pick up trucks with a Landrover badge.. they could call it the "value range" (rover)..... or vague rover... something like that maybe...