Customer Support...........?

TT2Z

Trying to get a number for Nissan customer services / support.

Sent e-mails but getting nothing back..........

I'm Having problems with my drivers seat and getting nowhere with the dealers.

Whilst on the subject,

does anyone know an aftermarket seat that will fit the ZED without too much modification,

so It can be put back to standard at a later date.

Ian.

I can find this

Nissan Motor ( GB ) Ltd,

The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, WD3 9YS.

Tel:01923 899 334 Fax:01923 899 900

PM (chris) funkystyling. I know he changed his seats.

Good luck to you. Ive been on over a YEAR trying to sort a problem. When telephoning Ive never been connected in under 12 mins. Ive blasted them on several occasions but they just soak it up and provide little constructive help. Im totally disgusted with them. If you ask to speak to their boss they say they are the customer services manager and the buck stops with them. Each time you call you get one of many who has to familiarise themselves from the computer screen so you have to re tell your story over and over. CRAP,CRAP,CRAP,CRAP (but Im not bitter and

twisted) :rant::rant::rant:

All,

You've all been very helpful in answering all my questions. My office is based next door to Nissan head office, and I have managed to get contact details of both the MD of Nissan and Renault. Not sure I can post this though. Could one of the moderators confirm the procedure please?

Thanks

Good luck to you. Ive been on over a YEAR trying to sort a problem. When telephoning Ive never been connected in under 12 mins. Ive blasted them on several occasions but they just soak it up and provide little constructive help. Im totally disgusted with them. If you ask to speak to their boss they say they are the customer services manager and the buck stops with them. Each time you call you get one of many who has to familiarise themselves from the computer screen so you have to re tell your story over and over. CRAP,CRAP,CRAP,CRAP (but Im not bitter and

twisted) :rant::rant::rant:

I wish Nissan realised how much this type of behaviour hurt them. I for example, are very close to buying a Zed, but whenever I read threads like this I become *very* uncertain and start wondering if I shouldn't rather leave the cash in my bank account or spend it on something else. One does not pay £28k+ for something just to be mistreated by the company etc etc. It is even worse if the CS *manager* is fob-offish. It should be their first concern to ensure customer satisfaction... whatever happened to "the customer is always right"? :thumbdown:

thing is though, I have to say in 2 years I haven't NEEDED to contact CS once, and so I suspect most of the Z owners. I bet you that most other CS departments for other brands are exctly the same, and it's the number of times that you NEED to contact them that'll make a difference in the ownership experience. The few niggles I've had (squeaky seat for example) got sorted under warranty by my dealer with no problem.

IMO the car is reliable enough (famous last words) not to need to involve CS enough to make it an unpleasant ownership experience. But of course this is just my own experience .

thing is though, I have to say in 2 years I haven't NEEDED to contact CS once, and so I suspect most of the Z owners. I bet you that most other CS departments for other brands are exctly the same, and it's the number of times that you NEED to contact them that'll make a difference in the ownership experience. The few niggles I've had (squeaky seat for example) got sorted under warranty by my dealer with no problem.

IMO the car is reliable enough (famous last words) not to need to involve CS enough to make it an unpleasant ownership experience. But of course this is just my own experience .

Yes, on balance and in general I think (hope!) you're correct, which is why I'm still heading towards buying one... :) It is just so offputting seeing such grief though... Here's to hoping I never ever have to make use of warranty work... (which would be the best option all round...) :thumbs: