TGM Sport in Fleet

Adriank

Well as Chris mentioned it i thought i'd post this up for you local guys down south!

I am having some bits fitted there next sat 17/01/09 in the morning, if any of you guys fancy popping along while i am there, i can introduce you to Tom and you can have a look at them in action on my car.

Thought you might find it useful if you are wondering about who to use/ trust for servicing/mods down south.

TGM are based in Fleet, at sankey lane.

Address details as follows:

TGM Sport

44, Sankey Lane, Cove Rd, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 2RS

Tel: 01252 811972

If any of you lot fancy it, let me know and ill give tom a buzz so he can expect a few of us along. Im sure there will be a cuppa available to those who want to pop down!

Unfortunately I'm fitting my brakes next Saturday, but otherwise would've been up for it!

Wonder if TGM want to do us a spcial deal as welcome to the Club as I need mine done too. Get their name on the forums and all ;):thumbs: Would you be up for that Rob, or would you stick to your original plan?

I'm up for it but just checking with the social secretary that I'm free.

I'm up for that, if we can get an idea soonish?

I've PMd Adrian asking to get a rough price if he happens to speak to them, but I'll PM him again to ask him to definately get a price and see if we can be fit in :thumbs:

OK, so you guys would both like brake lines fitted on Sat? I will ask, as martin_W would like them to fit a short shifter aswell, i dont know how much they will be able to do!

I'll give them a call and let you know.

Good man :thumbs:

What about a full set of lines calipers, disc's and pads lol!

Think that may be pushing it on a Sat morning! Maybe we need to arrange a club day to get it all fitted? Perhaps they would be interest in opening a full Saturday (if they dont already) and do just club cars? I'd be up for getting mine done ASAP (as in this weekend) if possible, but would pop down and see others if we had a dedicated day down there :thumbs:

Will be good if it turns out to be the equivelant of ESR in the south, they will make a lot of business :thumbs:

Right spoken to tom he has a LOT of work on sat he has fitted me in as an extra favour (i didnt know this till i spoke to him!)

He is happy for you guys to pop down and have a chat with him, and he said he'd be happy to sort out some club prices for you if you did so.

Let me know if you plan to be down, be good to see as many of you as can make it. More of you turn up the more interested im sure he will be on doing a club deal.

I'm fairly sure we could get the garagefor the day on a weekend if a few wanted work doing at the same time.

Adrian

Right spoken to tom he has a LOT of work on sat he has fitted me in as an extra favour (i didnt know this till i spoke to him!)

He is happy for you guys to pop down and have a chat with him, and he said he'd be happy to sort out some club prices for you if you did so.

Let me know if you plan to be down, be good to see as many of you as can make it. More of you turn up the more interested im sure he will be on doing a club deal.

I'm fairly sure we could get the garagefor the day on a weekend if a few wanted work doing at the same time.

Adrian

Bit of a shame he cant fit us in, but I'm still up for a scout around. :thumbs:

Should get a club modding day, I think theres plenty in the south that want something done :)

ok a few of us will be there on the day, pturbo is coming down with me aswell.

If anyone else fancies it let me know / whack a post in here, aiming for a meet up at around 10am.

is there soemwhere on site to get a bite to eat? :)

ok a few of us will be there on the day, pturbo is coming down with me aswell.

If anyone else fancies it let me know / whack a post in here, aiming for a meet up at around 10am.

is there soemwhere on site to get a bite to eat? :)

Its just down the road from Fleet, loads of places to grab food there. Will ask Amanda wheres easiest - she used to work there :thumbs:

If you really want biccies, i can bring some along :-p

How can they run a garage and not have biccies? Its a staple diet for a mechanic, tea and biccies. Maybe its a northern thing :lol:

Strange as it may seem these mechanics Work! they are always busy, barely have time to drink tea no matter about eating biccies!

I however do like them myself so ill try and get some to take, Tom might appreciate it too.

How can they run a garage and not have biccies? Its a staple diet for a mechanic, tea and biccies. Maybe its a northern thing :lol:

Strange as it may seem these mechanics Work! they are always busy, barely have time to drink tea no matter about eating biccies!

I however do like them myself so ill try and get some to take, Tom might appreciate it too.

Garibaldi's :thumbs:

Make great dunkers ! :teeth:

Garibaldi's :thumbs:

Make great dunkers ! :teeth:

OK OK, ill put them on my shopping list, the things i do to keep you lot happy :p