FOR SALE-Nismo 350Z

theman

NOW SOLD

Hi all, having to sell the car to fund purchase of property. :(

Link to ad on pistonheads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/865658.htm

Car is an 03' JDM auto/tiptronic. Pearlescent white with black leather. 24k miles.

NISMO REAR SPOILER

20" BERSAGLIO CHROME ALLOYS

NISMO EXHAUST

NISMO ENGINE UPGRADE-POWER NOT CONFIRMED

NISMO CLOCKS (with MPH and Km/h)

HEATED/ELECTRIC SEATS

BOSE SPEAKERS INC. SUB

KENWOOD DOUBLE DIN TOUCHSCREEN WITH DVD PLAYER/CD/IPOD

REVERSING CAMERA

TRACTION CONTROL/SPORTS MODE BUTTON

RECENT FULL SERVICE

ALL IMPORT DOCS

Interior/seats immaculate for age.

Exterior/paintwork as good as it gets for age/mileage.

Lovely runner and driver. Gearbox very smooth, rapid performance in auto or tiptronic mode.

As new set of RAYS alloys also available .

£10,900.

Small video clip and other pics of car availible in the 'days out ' forum - London-Brighton run!NOW

Hi all, having to sell the car to fund purchase of property. :(

Away from home for 12 days so just a quick ad. which I'll try to update later.

Car is an 03' JDM auto/tiptronic. Pearlescent white with black leather. 24k miles.

NISMO REAR SPOILER

20" BERSAGLIO CHROME ALLOYS

NISMO EXHAUST

NISMO ENGINE UPGRADE-POWER NOT CONFIRMED

NISMO CLOCKS (with MPH and Km/h)

HEATED SEATS

BOSE SPEAKERS INC. SUB

KENWOOD DOUBLE DIN TOUCHSCREEN WITH DVD PLAYER

REVERSING CAMERA

TRACTION CONTROL/SPORTS MODE BUTTON

RECENT FULL SERVICE

ALL IMPORT DOCS

Interior/seats immaculate for age.

Exterior/paintwork as good as it gets for age/mileage.

Lovely runner and driver. Gearbox very smooth, rapid performance in auto or tiptronic mode.

As new set of RAYS alloys also available .

£10,995.

Small video clip and other pics of car availible in the 'days out ' forum - London-Brighton run!

Considered selling the wheels separately?

Thought I would give the option of selling the Rays' with the car-means thay can be changed over during winter if desired. I use the Z as a second car so never bothered fitting them in the end. Will chuck them in with the car at a VERY good price!

Thanks for highlighting though MARTIN.

Should have added the car is in London!

• 2 weeks later...
Can't believe you're selling this Stan! :scare: You were so in love with it when I last saw you!!

Hi Rob. I know, it ain't been an easy call. :headhurt: A guy looked at her on Monday, first viewer, and after 3 minutes said he wanted it!! Checked it all over and left a deposit. He has been away skiing all week, hopefully collecting her Sunday. I've left it covered up, can't bear looking at it if its going. Still, priorities, have to free up a few grand for possible property.

Won't be leaving the forum, too many nice folks on here. :thumbs: May try and buy an older, cheaper classic type car to keep me ticking over. Will certainly attend some of the meets over the summer and also give you a shout if heading down your neck of the woods.

All the best for now mate to you and the good lady.

Can't believe you're selling this Stan! :scare: You were so in love with it when I last saw you!!

Hi Rob. I know, it ain't been an easy call. :headhurt: A guy looked at her on Monday, first viewer, and after 3 minutes said he wanted it!! Checked it all over and left a deposit. He has been away skiing all week, hopefully collecting her Sunday. I've left it covered up, can't bear looking at it if its going. Still, priorities, have to free up a few grand for possible property.

Won't be leaving the forum, too many nice folks on here. :thumbs: May try and buy an older, cheaper classic type car to keep me ticking over. Will certainly attend some of the meets over the summer and also give you a shout if heading down your neck of the woods.

All the best for now mate to you and the good lady.

Fair enough, a home has to take priority! Great to hear you've found a buyer so quick. No surprise really though considering the price!

Def be cool if you can attend some meets and do contact me if you're down here in whatever motor you end up with! Keep us posted! :)

Will do mate, I'll also steer new owner to the forum. Had fourteen enquiries over four days. Never had such a reaction when selling a car.

14 queries is amazing. When I sell a car I'm similar in that I keep the price low as I like to get shot quickly to avoid the temptation of keeping! :lol: