Kid cuts Z in half

Indyzed

All these crash pics and the way people manage to walk away, has really impressed me.

Makes you feel that little bit safer in the Z if anything did ever happen, seems to be a very well built car!

Irrespective though, you should never let that lull you into a false sense of security. :) Although I do understand what you mean.

All these crash pics and the way people manage to walk away, has really impressed me.

Makes you feel that little bit safer in the Z if anything did ever happen, seems to be a very well built car!

+1 You wouldn't want to have to rely on it but nice to know it does hold up well in a worst case scenario!

:lol: the title just reminded me of one of my GCSE students in technology.

he went on work experience for 2 weeks but only last 2 days, he was working in a boat yard, and on the second day he was given some wire cutters and told to go and remove the wiring from a boat they were refurbing.

they didn't see him for about 5 hours so when some one went to check on him they found to there horror that he had slowly been cutting the front end off of the fibre glass boat hull and that he had nearly managed to go all the way round.

i think he caused something like £3000 worth of damage.

i cried when my colleague told me about it i was laughing so much. he is a lovely lad, but missing the majority of the sandwiches from his own little picnic of a head.

At first I thought it very disappointing that it's such a heavy car, thinking how much faster it would be if it had gone on a diet. But when I keep seeing these pictures and youtube videos I'm so impressed by how strong they are. Guess the strength is part of the weight. If they had kept the strenght but used lighter components the cost would be through the roof ( carbon fibre/titanium etc).