Which tyre out of this lot! its time to reach for the Wallet

neil2185

Just wondering, what tyres would everyone go for if all tyres were the same price????

Ive currently got 4x bridgestones but rears need replacing and read that the main problem is grip in the cold/wet.

Just wondering which is considered the true best all rounder for the 350Z????

money no object, i believe the michilin pilot sports are what people would get, but it will set you back £1000 for all 4 corners.

i'm going to try out the vredestein ssantas when mine wear out.

thats not too bad a price,

i was just quoting what my mate had told me, he had spent the better half of nearly a grand on tires, including fitting balancing and laser alignment.

You can get a set of MPS for a lot less than that if you shop around. I paid £680 for my last set.

Since having my Zed I've run on RE040's when new, then changed to MPS and in December decided on Falkens as I wanted a change and heard good things about them.

IMO they are loads better than the both RE040 (obviously) and MPS in the wet, haven't had chance to compare in dry as I had the MPS on in the summer. BUT..I did notice the MPS kicked out a bit when accelerating off roundabouts when wet.

The Falkens seem so much more planted and I have loads more confidence in the wet without thinking is the back going to kick out again...And the Falkens are WAY WAY cheaper.